Lots & lots of Spiders Manifesting? Any Ideas?

Over the past several months I’ve had a countless amount of spiders manifesting in and around my house, at this point I’m encountered at least one spider a day. I’m used to seeing a lot of spiders where I live but these have struck me as odd and something I need to pay attention to. The spiders will actually come towards me, running across the floor and crawling closer to me when I pass by their webs but not in any sort of threatening manner. Some of these spiders have even appeared on and around my alter stand, one even ran out from underneath the stand while I was preparing for a evoking, a lot have also appeared while I’m meditating. The spiders have ranged in color, size, and species. It’s been hard for me to pin down the exact reason why so many are appearing. Anyone have any ideas of who might be sending me spiders or what symbolism there might be behind so many appearing recently? Also I’m sorry if anyone gets the heebie jeebies from the pics of me holding them :laughing: I usually take pics of them when I release them outside or move them if they are in a area where they will get in the way.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s Lilith.

Maybe it’s another spider-related being.

Maybe they are your spirit animal.

Good luck with finding the answer, you must be doing something right anyways :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Might be Lilith, I have seen their name pop up quite a few times recently. I’ve never worked with them before :thinking: I’ll have to reach out to them and find out
Thank you, if anything it’s a good reassurance that I’m making progress :smile:

2 Likes

I think Lilith is great.

It’s unfair to give her all the credit cause I know there are other female demons out there too, even if they are less known. But generally the female divine is limited to “goddess energy” which while is very healing and beautiful and nurturing, it doesn’t have the raw power and self-assertion that Lilith gives. So I’d say Lilith is the salvation of women on this world.

3 Likes

I know Lilith as mentioned is associated with them. I believe Belial is to some extent. (For me that’s what he does… Severe arachnophobe… He thinks it’s funny)

There’s also Arachne known as spider queen I do believe. I know She’s of Greek origin.

4 Likes

She definitely sounds like a lady I would like to meet! I’ve seen her name crop up a few times recently but it had never really stuck out to me until you mentioned her and then I saw a lot of light pink and cream colors.
I’ll definitely reach out to her soon and let you know if it was her :grin:

2 Likes

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Belial was sending me at least some of these spiders just for shits and giggles. A few of them, usually the ones darker in coloration, have that have startled me at first either by running out from underneath furniture towards me or by greeting me as soon as I open my bedroom door in the morning. I usually get a good laugh out of it and then move them outside :joy:

1 Like

Goddess Neith is associated with Spiders, Anansi is associated with spiders, Spider Grandmother (Navajo, Pueblo, Tewa, Kiwa, Hopi & Cherokee), Goddess Arianrhod, and also Hecate, as well as the varying mythological Fates.

4 Likes

I had never heard of Neith before I looked her up and immediately saw she not just associated with spiders but she’s also called Nurse of Crocodiles! I love reptiles, so she definitely sounds like a very interesting Goddess that I will definitely be learning more about. Thanks for making me aware of her!

As a kid I remember reading story books about Anansi and Spider Grandmother, although I do not believe it is either of them trying to contact me it did remind me of the story books I read as a kid and now I’ll be reading them to my little cousins. They love feeding bugs to the large orb weaver spiders around my house so I know they will enjoy them. :heart: :spider:

Also I had gotten so focused on researching entities popularly associated with the left hand path that I was over looking everyone else. Thank you for reminding me there are so many spider goddesses and gods out there.
I’m definitely going to expand my research and start reading more about them. :spider:

1 Like

No problem, many forget the Gods and such exist when they step into the LHP as their focus tends to shift to the demons of the LHP and everything else becomes overlooked lol.

2 Likes

I found it funny this is happening to you too. I am having the same thing going on with me. Lol I even had a dream last night about me looking up spider in my dream and I got Arachne, the Greek spider goddess. So very cool to see others experiencing similar things!

A spider greeting me home :black_heart:

2 Likes

I hella smiled when I seen this thread, so personally Lilith is the only one I think of when I think spiders besides the lady that’s a slider on bottom and a women on top no clue who that lady is, so yea you oviously like spiders so I can see why there using them to say hi to you so much since your taking all them pics with them sent those big yellow one poisonis? I liked seeing the pictures I wouldn’t quite of been picking them up. Do you pick up black widow too? Guess it makes it easier to lick them up when you know there being used by a spirit.

2 Likes

Its Lilith,she gave me spiders couple of times.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one being sent spiders right now! :black_heart: :spider:
Also it’s funny you mention dreams I just had one too! In the dream I sat down with the spider lady herself and some of her family, she did not tell me her name but she did tell me some very useful info.
I’ve spent some time meditating about the spiders I’ve been receiving and got images/symbols pointing towards Lilith / Sepheranz / Arachne. From what I’ve read so far on this form a lot of people consider them to be separate yet interconnected goddesses which I think is really neat!:smile:

1 Like

Maybe it’s mephala! The real entity!

3 Likes

I’m glad you got a smile out of it!
I used to be terrified of spiders but now I’m chill with them. Although the spiders have ranged in size I usually stop and just take pics of the bigger ones before releasing them.
As for the god/goddess sending me more spiders because I like them and as a way of saying hello that definitely sounds on target with what has been going on! The frequency of the spiders has increased from 1 spider a week to atleast 1 spider a day since they first started appearing.

All the spiders I pick up with my bare hands are not considered to be medically dangerous (all spiders have atleast some venom). So if I was to get bitten at most it’s no worse than a wasp sting or a fire ant bite, so no trips to the hospital. Also just to mention I have been trained professionally trained on how to handle spiders.
The big yellow spider in the top right corner is a golden orb weaver (Trichonephila clavipes), the spider in the top middle that has more black then yellow is a yellow garden spider (Argiope aurantia).
Also it’s funny you mention black widows several years ago I used to get paid to collect live specimens for a scientific research facility. When I collected live black widows I used collection equipment and never handled them with my bare hands.
Licking spiders? Is that a thing? If so, I’ve never heard of people licking spiders and certainly never licked one before :laughing:

Lol sorry pick one up, I find it humorous you have professional experience with handling spiders, I thought the big yellow one we just always called I a berry bush spider were venomousness buvi guess not. Sorta cool getting paid to catch black widows my friend once caught a giant wolf spider and a black widow and out them in the same cage eventy the wolf spider killed and ate the black widow it turned green and it’s hair started to fall out but lived. I was also with a friend and we caught what we believe to be a camel spider in California was like wtf are you doing here

1 Like

Oh ok I was very confused there! :joy: That makes a lot more sense!
There are a lot of different spider species that look similar to one another, so a berry bush spider could actually be venomous, if you ever get a pic of one of you want you can shoot me pm and I can can try to identify it for you. :grin:
As for the thing you saw that looked like a camel spider in California there is actually a species of camel spider in California! Its usually called sun spider or windscorpion scientific name is (Eremobates pallipes). I don’t know how long ago you encountered the camel spider, but honestly my first thought was sounds like King Belial. :hushed:

1 Like

@Nicolas_Tomas Mephala, I’m not familiar with them?:open_mouth: The only Mephala I have ever heard of is the elder scrolls Mephala, I tried to google them and the only thing I got was elder scrolls Mephala too. Do you have a link to somewhere where I can read about them or could you tell me more about them?:grin:

1 Like

So that’s what I told my friend is that it was a wind scorpion but it honestly looked a little different my sister caught one at my dad’s house there sorta ugly. Yea we sorta call all the berry bush spiders berry bush spider lol there’s a few different one all that get pretty damn big I guess it’s just the country folk not knowing any better.
It very well could have been him trying to say hi my friend was really excited about catching it too. That’s a friend that his brother got hit by a train and I didn’t really know him but he started hanging out same place as me after it happened I had prayed for him a few times and stuff then he ended up opening up to me about it like as the first person he talk to made me feel special but I allways had people just opening up to me and spilling there secrets and stuff like that my whole life until I went through some trama I’m trying to get over it and should be able to actually do that soon. So yea whatcha think about me becoming a muse?

1 Like