Lost our Kitty on Christmas Eve... Help/Suggestions?

Hey guys, I need y’alls help. While my girlfriend and I were carrying up groceries from the car to our house last night one of our two indoor cats managed to run outside. We searched for hours with flashlights, and then again all day today (this was certainly not how I had pictured Christmas, that’s for sure :disappointed:). We’ve put clothing with our scent on 'em and her litter box out by the front door, as well as some periodically reheated wet food to try to draw her in. Still no luck.

Now, we live in a fairly remote area with plenty of coyotes and other wild animals around, so my main fear is her getting eaten if she doesn’t come in soon. I’ve taken care of as much as I can on the mundane side of things by talking to neighbors and giving out flyers, and I just did a ritual with offerings to the Angel of Lost Things to help bring her back, but frankly we’re both pretty emotionally distraught (we got her as a kitten and she’s family to us) so it was hard to concentrate and effectively calm the mind enough to hear any kind of response. :disappointed_relieved:

Any advice for helping bring our kitty home safe and sound? Her name’s Akira and here’s her picture:

7 Likes

Leave food outside and if you see if you can get one of those have a heart traps. My indoor cat got out over the summer and was gone for 5 days. I left food out everyday and I eventually got in him the trap, I had left my front door cracked but I think he was too afraid to come inside. Dont give up hope, I know how much it sucks. I was a wreck the entire time

6 Likes

If everyone will look at her photo and telepath, “Akira go home”…she will likely hear. She may not listen…but it could help.

4 Likes

Try this spirit as well.
I hope she gets back home, the little sweety. :frowning:

2 Likes

Be asherd you are doing everything you can. The advice above is sound as well.

I am so sorry you are going through this. I will see what I can do on my end.

I do hope your beautiful fur baby comes home soon.

1 Like

Call on mistress Gregory she recovers all that’s lost

1 Like

I know somebody who worked with Prince Vassago and he helped her bring a lost pet home. You could do the same maybe.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this, sending love, please keep us posted, the forum will be busier again in a few hours. :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice & support, guys. Still no sign of her, unfortunately. I meditated with Santa Muerte last night asking if she was okay and got what seemed like a pretty clear verbal confirmation that she’s dead now along with an image of a coyote, but part of me wants to just rationalize that away as my imagination assuming the worst. My girlfriend has been doing Tarot readings on it but so far signs have been inconclusive and she’s still a beginner with divination. If it’s not too much to ask could someone more experienced with Tarot or another form of divination see if they can get an idea as to her status? It just sucks not knowing. :confused:

4 Likes

I did also get the same image, I scried the photo earlier, I didn’t actually know how to say it, which is pretty pathetic but I’m just being honest. I was also afraid of saying something that caused needless pain to your and your gf.

When I scried it, I saw an image of her as though resting, and specifically the cold around her body. I am so sorry, and very much hope this isn’t correct! This is breaking my heart because I know exactly how it feels. :heart_decoration:

My photo scrying is not infallible, and I TRULY hope I am wrong about this, my heart goes out to you both.

8 Likes

This is really odd, but I feel like there’s a connection between the dream message given to me last night and your kitty. In my dream an Odu (Lucumi divination) was shown to me. The odu is obscure and I’m not familiar with it, so I was online doing some research and some of the things it talked about was:
'Where the wild dog and coyote is born"
‘danger-curiousity and the cat’

After reading that I came here and read your post just a few mins ago. I’m so sorry–this same sort of tragedy with a very loved kitty happened to me. To keep them from darting outside I have to put them in a room with a closed door temporarily.
I’'m so sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

I called straight on your kitty. Asked where is she and if she’s safe I got the message that she’s sleeping but the images I got are not good ones… After some point I was dealing with death energies and had to shield. I hope I’m wrong, but in case I’m not I asked a death Goddess to escord her soul.

5 Likes

@Nyxifer I’m sorry for the loss of your furry little one.

It seems multiple people are confirming that she has passed. My condolences, and may her spirit be blessed as it continues forth. :cry:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, I truly appreciate it, even if I still hope we’re all wrong. It’ll take time but at least this has helped provide some sense of closure.

RIP Akira. :crying_cat_face::hearts:

5 Likes

If she really passed away my condoleances. If the situation changes let us know.

2 Likes

Most definitely we all wish we’re wrong. But as you said, if we’re not, then you have a closure and that’s very important.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your beautiful cat, Nyxifer. I hope you have reached some form of closure.

I too lost my cat on Christmas Day. I will post, too.

3 Likes

ok so i want to help you find your kitty pm me ive been reseaching and wanting to try finding magic (not called that but you get it)

2 Likes