Lost My Furry Friend, What Should I Do

Hi there everyone

Unfortunately, my pet cat has run away. It is extremely cold and I am worried. Any deities I should reach out to to for help? Or any rituals that I could do? Anything is helpful!

Call the cat’s spirit and try the vegvisir runestave, and the Angel of Lost Things (search top right)

Definitely follow up with action: Also make an account at homeagain.com - they’ll send a mass email to other account uses in the area so if someone sees her they know she’s yours. Posters in local stores, telegraph poles at traffic junctions and nearby mailboxes might help. Make as many paths as possible.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

Also, how would you recommend going about calling his spirt?

Put his used litterbox outside with some water and food! Cats can smell their way home this way!

2 Likes

Sorry to see this, any news yet?

Try this:

Lost kitty threads usually get a lot of attention, we have many animal lovers on here, not sure why this one hasn’t, hopefully you’ll get some help. Do you feel safe PM-ing me a photo of him, I can try scrying it?

2 Likes

they’ll be safe. Call on some spirits and try to find them

HI there everyone! I come bearing amazing news. My cat came home last night. I find it interesting becuase we searched for almost 12 hours with my neighbors when we discovered that my neighbors had a gas leak. They are old, so they couldn’t smell the the leaking gas. As soon as we told them about the gas leak, my cat showed up. Within 30 minutes there were multiple trucks and bobcats fixing the leak. If it weren’t for my lost cat, our neighborhood of been in flames.

I also wanted to show some appreciation and gratitude to @Mulberry for showing me the Angel of Lost Things, as well as @Lady_Eva for her extremely detailed post. Also thank you to the Angel of Lost Things, Lucifer, and Lilith for guiding my cat home.

I am so grateful for this community we have here.

Thank you all.

10 Likes

Oh what a lovely story! Bless your kitty cat, what a hero! :heart:

7 Likes

Hooray!!! I am so happy for you both.

4 Likes

That’s awesome news! So happy for your cat and you :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s great news!!! Everything happens for a reason, and I’m so glad everything worked out.

4 Likes

:hugs: what a happy news indeed! Thanks for updating us!

4 Likes