Lost evocation

Can somebody help? About two or three weeks ago, I read about an evocation that could be used for any spirits whose sigil was surrounded by a circle.
I think I wrote that evocation down, and for the life of me, I cannot remember where I put it. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know of it?
(I don’t even remember where i read it, that is the problem) So this is a shot in the dark.
Well, thanks in advance;

[quote=“Milla, post:1, topic:6276”]Can somebody help? About two or three weeks ago, I read about an evocation that could be used for any spirits whose sigil was surrounded by a circle.
I think I wrote that evocation down, and for the life of me, I cannot remember where I put it. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know of it?
(I don’t even remember where i read it, that is the problem) So this is a shot in the dark.
Well, thanks in advance;[/quote]

Watch this.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th4q9r2m8Ss]- YouTube

Oh! I am not good at watching videos as my hearing is all but gone. Unless there are subtitles… Does it give the evocation words I am looking for?

It looks to be about quantum physics actually, but it DOES have subtitles!

Did you read about that stuff on here Milla?

If so, I can try and hunt it down - if not, if you can remember anything at all - a name that might be connected, author or spirit or website, I have pretty good google-fu and might be able to find it. :slight_smile: