Lost Cat (Update: Now Found!)

My beautiful girl, Lowry is back!!! Thank you so very much.

So many of you supported me, telling me what you could see - that she was safe and nearby. Thank you.

It’s such a wonderful relief. Xx

16 Likes

Thank you so much - you were absolutely right. Brilliant magic.

1 Like

Thank you so much. You were absolutely right. Utterly magical.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. You were absolutely right. I hope you have similar news soon.

2 Likes

she is so beautiful and no problem at all im happy to help im glad she is back with you

1 Like

Dear Cherelle

Please give my special thanks to your spirit guide Furfur. What a wonderful thing he did, guiding you to my cat. Thank you both. I will leave him a gift tonight xx

1 Like

She’s a pretty kitty indeed! I adore tiger striped kitties too! When I was reading over your initial post, I kept feeling that Bastet watches over her.

3 Likes

So happy to hear this! I petitioned Lucifer using the ritual in the Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book. His powers are not specifically listed in that book as helping animals but I figure he can do anything, he’s Lucifer right? :slightly_smiling_face: So I asked him to guide your cat home. Don’t know if it was that that helped but glad your cat is back safe and well!

1 Like

She’s beautiful, maybe say a prayer and give an offering to the Goddess Bastet, ask her to guide your cat home safely and protect her while away from home

1 Like

Thank you Lillith_fan

All your petitions worked.

She’s home and safe.

2 Likes

TheBlondeBrujo

Thank you so much. I gave thanks and offerings to all the spirits. So glad she is home safe.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome. What happened? Did she come back by herself or did someone find her? Do you have her microchipped btw? I had my cat done after she went missing once in case it ever happens again. At least that way if she is found, a vet can check to see and find who is the owner etc.

1 Like

She just came home! She was very hungry and tired. But safe.

She is microchipped.

Thank you xx

3 Likes

Thank goodness. I know that relief feeling well when your feline family comes home. They do so love to hunt and sometimes they go pretty far.

Happy new year to you both.

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! I’m so happy for you. The spirits were guiding her I’m sure of it! I know the feeling of relief. I was devastated when my cat became ill very suddenly a few weeks ago and looked on the verge of death. She is my heart and extra special to me as she originally belonged to my sister who passed away a few years back. I petitioned Lucifer, Dulid and Buer to heal her and they did and now she seems back to normal. I’m so grateful to the spirits.

2 Likes

Thank you Keighn.

Happy new year.

I’m so glad your cat is fully recovered.

So sorry to hear about your sister xx. That’s so tough.

Great news! So happy for you!

1 Like

Thank you xx