Loss of control

Hi, everyone. Sometimes when I’m soul traveling, I feel like I’m losing control of where I’m going. Like I’m starting to just dream without any lucidity. Has anyone experienced this? And if so how did you deal with it? Thanks for all your help.

I feel as though when i soul travel, only a few times i end up in random places. But i feel as though its my lack of experience. The more i practice the better i get.

1 Like

Salvia divinorum is a hallucinogen that was used by the mazatecs for divination. It gives people an out of body experience. Sometimes when I take salvia I feel as if my journey is being “moderated” by an unseen force. It’s almost as if there is a spirit that is acting as a form of control that makes sure I don’t do anything stupid or get myself hurt.

1 Like

Yea I may just need more practice. It doesn’t do it all the time, it’s like I go to deep, get to close to Delta maybe. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

I always start with a goal in mind. Seems like I’m pulled away or distracted. I may have to return to my body several times until I retain enough focus to complete the mission lol. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

hmm if it’s a matter of focus something that may help is keep a single image in your mind for as long as you can.

1 Like

I’ll try it thanks