Lord Rosier

Hi where can I find a picture of Lord Rosier sigil please? Im just going to try some basic stuff, meditate on his sigil, I will write my targets name on a candle along with his sigil and light the candle as an offering, I will have a glass of red wine for him as well, and a letter stating my wish
How does that sound?
Is Rosier good for newbies

1 Like

Didn’t evoke him I’d recommend Gremory for lust.

That’s his sigil and some info.
The oracle (google) is a great for finding sigil on just about any entity so feel free to consult.

1 Like

Thats great and thanks

1 Like

Interesting, I’d never heard of Lord Rosier

1 Like

Well opened the portal to Lord Rosier, and I did kind of feel an energy around my head, hard to describe, but like a fuzzy feeling.Hope I be okay

1 Like

I did invoqe him its a confusion demon girl rosier. And seductor rosier?

1 Like

So when should I expect some signs from my target, its been nearly 48 hours now, I know thats very soon, but how long should I give it before I approach Rosier again. I work with her, so that should take the problem of distance out of the way

1 Like

So this morning very quicky I tried to open Lord Rosiers sigil,It was a bit rushed as I didnt have much time. I held the sigil in my left hand,gazed upon it and called his name, I did see a tiny spark of white light,and it seemed like the paper was moving.
I tried to picture the outcome between me and my target,and also spoke out loud to Lord Rosier as well. I asked for some confirmation that he could help me with this through my tarot cards.
I placed the sigil on my knee and started to shuffle the cards and asked him to pick a single card through me,and what should come but the Lovers!
Well thats a good sign!

3 Likes

What you need to do now is put the ritual out of your mind and allow the entity to do it’s work

2 Likes