Lord Belial & Duke Eligos Huge Win in court!

Wanted to give praise to Lord Belial and Duke Elgios for helping my mom get as much money possible from her recent settlement.
She worked for Target and had a minor slip and fall. I made an agreement to give blood every day for a month to Lord Belial and every other day to Duke Eligos in return for my mom getting as much money as possible after I get my own place to live.
2 months goes by and things started happening. The company made an offer for 10 grand but we denied. After that we didnt hear anything at all for 2-3 weeks. I had a feeling Lord Belial wanted me to give him Blood to set things in motion. I live with grandparents so i havent been comfortable doing rituals in there space so i said fuck it and went into nature. As soon as i gave him blood a day later a call came back for 15 grand, we denied. I gave another offering of blood and semen, then we got a call back within a week for an offer of 20 grand, after fees we got 14k.
I will still be holding up my end of the deal when I move into my own place but wow what can i say. King Belial is amazing and so is Duke Eligos, I can not thank them enough.
I wanted to share this publicly and ENCOURAGE anyone out there to work with ether spirit. They moved mountains and I am eternally grateful.
King Paimon ties into all this but I’ll make a seperate post for him.
Never undestimate or doubt the spirits you work with. They are limitless and their power can not be measured.
Be LOYAL, show RESPECT, have FAITH, KEEP YOUR WORD and watch what happens in your life.
Truly incredible beings
All Hail Lord Belial
All Hail Duke Eligos
Ave Lucifer for every door he has opened and for getting me in communication with King Belial and Duke Eligos

10 Likes

Congratulations!!

Something always stops me from working directly with Belial even tho I’ve heard amazing things. My main concern is that he will de-stabilize my life somehow.

Have you ever had any negative repercussions from working with him?

1 Like

Thank U so much it means a lot :pray::pray::pray:
If im being honest with you i was extremely hesitant to work with him just because i didnt believe i was ready. If he reaches out to you then i advise to take the leap and work with him. He is strict and he is huge on discipline but its only because he wants to help you evolve. Negative repercussions will only happen if you willfully disrespect him or if you dont hold your end of the deal. If you are out of pocket he will tell you and you will need to adjust. Always keep your word no matter what. Just have pure intentions and give it 110%. If you ask for something big then make sure youre offerings match. He is a king afterall so treat him as such. He wont baby you and he will make you work for it but he is very protective over those who are loyal to him and an amazing spirit to have in your life.

2 Likes