Looking to advance my career

Hello! I am new! I was hoping to get suggestions of how to advance my career via the means of magick! Thank you in advance!

1 Like

What is your career?

I have commissioned as a Naval Supply Officer. I’ve been reading the Ars Goetia looking for possible assistance. I figured either Focalor or Valac would be useful, given their specialties.

3 Likes

Most likely. King Paimon is good too especially for influencing other people and getting persuasive edges over things. Might be good to get all the higher ups on your side with him.

4 Likes

I will definitely look into them! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Lucifer

2 Likes

If you’re working with the Goetia, Bime is a rather popular choice for getting money to flow and for helping with financial decisions. Paimon’s great for influence, as Nemesis mentioned. These demons would be ideal once you have a solid plan for moving forward.

If you want assistance with the planning process, and I would suggest getting some spiritual feedback, as it were, you may find Marax helpful. He can help you see the big picture of your situation, and can help you discover new ways of working.

If you’re looking to climb the ladder, you may also wish to evoke Halphas, who can help you do so, over time. He may also enable rapid growth in an organization which you lead, and can generally help you develop the skills you require to achieve your ambitions.

6 Likes

Would the same entities you mentioned also be helpful for a Realtor (or sales in general)? I’m starting a career as a realtor and kinda nervous.

2 Likes

@anon25000386 do you have anything to add?

1 Like

Yes I’d add that Prince Orobas would be very helpful to a realtor. He can give dignities, make potential prospects see the value of what your offering. He can also increase the number of prospects.

3 Likes

Both Bime and Paimon would be excellent for a Realtor. Paimon can help with your reputation and sales skills, and Bime is just generally good for any financial situation.

Personally I’d also recommend the book 7 Occult Money Rituals, especially because your work is more entrepreneurial in nature. I’m pretty much always doing these rituals (they are very quick and easy to do) and they have radically transformed my relationship with money and opened many opportunities for me. You could work with this book along with the Goetia (the author also wrote a Goetia book, by the way).

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I’ve worked with King Paimon before and didn’t think of him for this (for some reason). I will definitely look into the book, and Bime–haven’t heard of him yet.

1 Like