Looking for Videos

I’m doing some research for a book/paper, and I was wondering if anyone here had any access to videos showing successful, real physical manifestations of dark spirits?

Before I get lectured, please note that I’m a practicing magician who has done my own successful evocations, and they are often in black mirrors, in the mind’s eye, or in smoke. Sometimes, they show up later after the ritual.

What I’m looking for is anything captured on video that might show a more physical manifestation. Other links to good videos on the topic of evocation would also be welcome.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I have a video of Santa Muerte showing up as a skull in her glass of water and her moving her alcohol around. Dont know if that is of interest to you. Link is in my profile if you wish to take a look.

2 Likes

I don’t have video but I did obtain some photos today of a successful working in candle flame if you’d be interested.

Your profile is set to hidden so they won’t be able to see it.

1 Like

Thank you, I had no idea it’s hidden or why it would be. I’ll go check my settings.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2ihARX2usiOLcPM9EIrDw?view_as=subscriber

Here is the link to my videos till I figure out how to make my profile public.

1 Like

Very interesting, although I didn’t see where she showed herself. The alcohol was definitely acting weird! Thanks for that!

I’ve never seen that kind of activity. I’m going to have to get a camera on my own offerings and see what happens. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, please post!

1 Like

That’s quite a flame! Would you mind sharing what the working was and who you think was there?

1 Like

It was a banishing for negative aspects of a relationship and personality. To open the gates to healing. To remove parasitic influence, shadow people, imposters and any malevolent forces that may be causing the negativity or using it to feed on.

I called on my matrons and patrons with it. I believe lilith and asmodeus were there and a few others i am not allowed to mention.

1 Like

Must’ve been powerful!

1 Like

It was very much so. Gave me a new perspective on candle magick and how strong it actually is.

I made a screenshot that shows her. At the time I had no clue she was appearing in her water glass so I would have moved my camera more to the right to capture a better view. You can only see a small portion of her water glass slowly appear near the end of the video, and there is a skull right at the edge, I have circled it so you should be able to see it. Hope it helps =D

1 Like

Ah! I see her now. I’m going to have to go back and take a look at that.

1 Like