Looking For the Right Spirit

I’m fairly new to Evocation, but I think it’s time I started trying to use it to tackle the real problems in my life, rather than just to test it out. I’m a fantasy writer, and I have several novels worth of content written. The work is good, and everyone who reads it loves it. The problem I’m running into is getting word about it out there. The online writing market is pretty saturated as things stand. I’m looking for a spirit to evoke who can help me build an audience, and isn’t likely to turn my life upsidedown in the process. I was thinking about King Paimon, but I’m really not sure he’s the right fit. Any suggestions anyone has would be appreciated.

First go here [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url] and introduce yourself it’s a rule. King Paimon is a good choice to help get your name out there. Another good spirit to work with is Halah’thor from the book of Azazel, If writing is your true passion and destiny then he will make sure you are very successful at it.

Alright, I’ve introduced myself. Halah’thor seems like a good idea. I’ve been working through the Evocation course and he’s in the workbook. Maybe I should give him a call. Thanks. Any other suggestions?

Form a good relationship with your ancestors first, they will make sure your life isn’t flipped upside down due to another spirit working on you.

After that, Bune is awesome for writing and can help you with creative ideas.

Or any of the spirits of Mercury.

Any tips on contacting my ancestors? Is it just like a standard evocation?

Lucifer enjoys stuff like this, also lucifuge is interested in wealth orientated goals

A simple symbol to represent them, such as a list of names, or something inherited down the generations, some water, a tealight or candle, and some flowers will usually start the contact. Keep the altar clean, the water fresh, and it’s better to commit to honouring it once a week in a way that you will be able to maintain, than twice daily, and then getting bored with it and neglecting it.

Any objects that represent the main area of the planet where they canme from (for example, if you were Italian American, items to represent Italy) may also help, or use a quartz crystal to represent the Earth.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:8421”]A simple symbol to represent them, such as a list of names, or something inherited down the generations, some water, a tealight or candle, and some flowers will usually start the contact. Keep the altar clean, the water fresh, and it’s better to commit to honouring it once a week in a way that you will be able to maintain, than twice daily, and then getting bored with it and neglecting it.

Any objects that represent the main area of the planet where they canme from (for example, if you were Italian American, items to represent Italy) may also help, or use a quartz crystal to represent the Earth.[/quote]

Cool. Thanks.