Looking For Other Books/Systems Like Initiation Into Hemertics (Focused On Practical Training Exercises)

As the title says, that’s what I’m looking for.

It doesn’t have to be all together in one book like Initiation Into Hermetics where you have Mental, Psychic, etc exercises together. It can be a book that’s just about mental exercises, a book that’s just about psychic exercises, etc.

But of course, something you trust, not just anything random.

I plan on sticking to Bardon’s training methodology, I haven’t found anything better. But I’m still looking for other exercise focused occult training books, so that I can find other exercises that I can possibly use to speed up my progress and enhance my training.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Josephine McCarthy’s Quareia. It’s a free online course but each module has also been released in book form. It’s a very thorough training course, if a bit RHP biased.

2 Likes

TBH I was going to add “I’ve already looked at Quariea and it doesn’t align well with Bardon’s training methodology” to the main post, but I didn’t want to block off anybody’s thought process when they were giving suggestions.

I’ve looked through the training already, it doesn’t really fit, but maybe I’ll take a 2nd look.