Looking for more intense methods to open my third eye

Its like entering a movie. :blush:

1 Like

maxwell, your lusting for results. some things take time or it’s not meant to be at this time. i can’t see auras. i tried staring at outer people’s energy. I however, can feel them somewhat. haha

2 Likes

Yes and have trust in the process have helped me greatly.

1 Like

One thing i belive can hinder the process of develop ones senses is doubt blaming one self and then all thoes thoughts could block your way to your final goals right?. So stay possitive.

2 Likes

I am going to start off by saying that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. What might be easier for someone else might be harder for you.

When it comes to spiritual work there are people who are naturally gifted in things. At the age of five I was able to see, feel, and hear spirits as well as feel and see energy. Since my third eye was fairly active at the start, further developing my senses for energetic scanning and projection was fairly easy.

When I started to get more involved with the occult community I learned fairly quickly that many people struggled with what came naturally to me. There were experienced people on many forums that would post guides expressing that this was the method that helped them in developing their third eye.

Needless to say, the responses to their guides were quite mixed. It worked for some but it didn’t work for others and one guide worked for a few people while a completely different guide worked for someone else. Developing the third eye is probably one of the most sought out things for practitioners to accomplish.

I guess if I were to put things in more simpler terms: Not one method works for everyone and at the end of the day the best thing you can do is evaluate your own strengths and apply them in a way where you can create your own method in doing it. I know that this stuff can be frustrating, but you have to stay focused because dwelling on your failed attempts will only hinder you in your progression.

I apologize for the long post but I wanted to express that everyone is different, we all have our own strengths, no one succeeds at everything quickly, and not everything works for everyone. (:

5 Likes

On that note, I was told looking into the void for visions was my thing, essentially scrying.

So I’m gonna make a scrying thread, gonna scry stuff for people

3 Likes

I second this. Once I stopped making excuses for my lack of results and stopped focusing whats not great and started appreciating what IS happening and trusted the process things got a lot better.

@Maxwell stop asking for techniques and develope your own or build off of something you like already.
If you can path work the seph and qlip you are plent capable of using your third eye.

2 Likes

So what should do i to better hear And ser spirits?

1 Like

Try to get to see and feel energy. Start by gazing at your own energy. Not stare nor strain your eyes just gaze at say your hand finger tips have a good bright light in the room and try place your hand on some thing bright. Then spread your fingers and look gaze. Like you look softly on some one you like. And if you all ready can see energy then continue the serch for beter your own visuall pereception.

Sun gazing is a good thing for this mather. And you will need to do this when the sun is starting ti show and starting to dim and go down. Start litle by litle…

2 Likes

Still watching the thread?

2 Likes

Not really, Draggus asked me a question so I gave him a link.

1 Like

focus on what everyone else says is magical and youll miss your magickal if you get my drift. someone says you have to use a candle to bring back a lover so you use a candle and it don’t work, you close your eyes drip a little blood on the photo and say you will come back now or ill fucking kill you, 20 minutes later the phone rings and your on a date with your ex lover. same result but your magic just aint candles…! wht the fuck do you want to see auras for anyway - so you can say shit like hey you look colourful today ? the only use I can think of is watching the effect of a curse on their aura - if it was blue when you first met them and after a curse it turns sickly greeny black purple, and they die or the likes, I spose then you could see whether your curses are working. hmm on these grounds maybe it would be useful to see auras.

j

quick question from a noob: I can see what I think it’s the aura, but it’s colourless and I keep reading that’s supposed to have colour. It’s more like a distorsion, i might say. The question is: is this like a first step or something? Sorry if I made any grammatical errors, english is not my mother language :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here, I would LOVE if someone @AdamThoth COUGHT would answer this question.

it’s not “suppose” to have color, some auras are colorless, someone I know only sees auras as green but the feeling they give off differs.

1 Like

I see all auras as colorless, expect I sometimes think I see colors off of them.

ah, ok, thank you! but, hypothetical, can we like infuse the aura with, I don’t know, an element or energy (like red-anger, blue-sadness, etc.) and then we must see the colour,right?

You can give them their meaning if it helps you, personally I would go off feeling but yes I know some who do aura manipulation.

1 Like

Yes it’s how it begins for most although some see colors right away. The faster way to start seeing colors is to use a white background. A wall painted white seems to work the best and also more easily seen in natural light as unatural light like florescent seems to distort it.

1 Like