Looking for fellow members on the vampyric path

I have been using the claw visualization to great effect. I found a rune that aids me in vampiric endeavors. I inscribed it on a dark/ cloudy quartz crystal and I am keeping other’s life energies there for a project I am working on.

Sounds interesting. Do you know the exact nature of the stone by any means? I’ve been thinking about crafting- through vampyrism- a lot of little “phylacteries” or batteries of energy.

Also, is the rune one covered in your Runetastic 24 Days?

I’ve delved into psionics right now, so I haven’t gotten the chance to begin my ultimate projects regarding vampyrism, but to hear that there’s another with the “energy and rocks” idea in mind is reassuring.

The rune is in there yes.

I used cloudy quartz because it was the only thing I had on me at the time. I’d have to look up its properties, but it works.

Black Tourmaline is supposed to be very good at directing energy due to the structure of the stone. It can be used to draw or push energy. Perhaps fitting one onto the end of a wand or having a talisman made to draw in energy to absorb later. Vamping isn’t my thing so I’m just speculating.

My talisman’s a machete- I don’t think I’d be able to carry that around and create an energy battery through that. But I will take your advice on Black Tourmaline.

And Orismen, thanks for the tip. I’ll be needing many crystals, and soon.

1 Like

… I wouldn’t suppose you’d like to share with the group what that rune is and how you discovered it?

(I’m merely curious. Would never think of using that technique myself, no sirree… Oh, who am I kidding…)