Looking for fellow members on the vampyric path

Who has experience using vampirism? Please share your techniques and experiences.

Y’know, Necromaster, I’ve ALWAYS been drawn to & deeply affected by the whole idea of “vampires”. From the time I was a fairly young child, I was fascinated by the way I felt when I watched the old movies. (I was utterly hooked on the old soap opera 'Dark Shadows" at the age of 6, and always wanted Barnabas to be my uncle or something!)

And as an adult, I confess that, although I’ve not deliberately gone there, the fascination remains … and a few things have occured that cause me to suspect I might be naturally going there by default - because of some Mystery in my subtle energies.

I am going to watch this post with keen interst and see what “Looks Back” or “zings” for me. Thanks for starting it. Z

Not a devout follower snickers at christian sounding phrase of the vampiric path, although I have used psychic vampirism to drain foes and clear rooms, simply by visualizing myself sucking away the energy. However, I have several very close friends that are deeply involved, and I could ask them for their thoughts if you wish.

Vampirism is the center of my practices.
I think it’s possible to talk about effects that extractions have on yourself, and reaction that you produce on the target when you are using this tool.

@Narcissus - I invite you to write freely and express yourself as much as you wish, Narcissus. Even when we disagree here, we are a respectful bunch. Your input is welcome. :wink: Z

Thanks Zoe.
So talking about vampirism and drainage, I’m familiar with two different methods, the first focusing on a center (we can call that Chakra or any word), the second focusing more on the general feeling inside the body.

During the first, during inhalation, you feel (and visualize) the energy of the target entering yourself, and you visualise the “center” who absorb it becoming more and more blue/yellow or the colour you feel the most familiar with the concept of energy. On my side I use this method for vampirism with a touch, and I stop the drainage only when the sensation has become a sort of “pression” . After I exhale and the pression decrease, feeling the energy spriding inside the rest of the body.

The second method is the one I use when I drain with an eye contact. I focus on all my body, feeling the I absorb with the eyes contact and that all the body become more and more energyzed. I make a sensation of global vibration.

This is for the personnal feeling.
About the prey feeling now, I had differents types of results.
With personn of the opposite sex the results are strongest. Note that to make them impartial, I don’t describe them what I’m going to do, and of couse I never talk about “vampirism” or any practice relative to magick . Most of them describe a sensation of “heavy member” after the sesssion (the member my hand was in contact with), some of tringlings. In particular case (RHP practitionners, professional magnetisers) the results are strongest , some describe pain or a burning sensation in the zone where my hand is in contact with.Note that on some “very atheist” personns (who really belief that energy don’t exist) there are no particular results, as same there are no results when they try magnetisms.

With a “non touching” situation, I hard to evaluate the results on the target. Most of time, I notice nothing changing in there attitude, except that they avoid my presence. For now, I consider that the method isn’t sucessfull as a weapon tool in that way.
I have heard stories of practitionners that could absorb so much in one time that the target had to take a sit just after to find back here strengh, or provoking the dead of some animals by using an intensive vampirism as a test. It was told by a personn I trust as a magician (with is “foot on the floor” and good results) who had been witness of it. From now I don’t have idea of how getting such big results, but it is possible that combining vampirism with hypnosis could be a key.

I hoppe this will feed the debate.

Narcissus, I believe when Necromaster signs back in & reads your post, you two are going to be a great match. I shall enjoy reading the conversation between the two of you. :wink: Z

Yes i have to say female christians are my prime source of lifeblood, the stronger their emotion the better. I personally find it easier to feed off people who fear me, any emotion will work though. The best results i have had is when i can establish a link between the eyes and as i drain lifeblood but they have only ever had to sit down after a few sessions on the same day.

The case I’m describing in my post is different. According to the teller, the practitionner was able to produce a “mass drainage” that provoc a malaise and force to sit in only “one shot”.
I also have the same contastation , its more easy (and good by the way) to feed on a scared personn. A lot of rituals involved the use of a terrifying archetype to scare the target with a nightmare before feeding .

I am not yet able to drain that much lifeblood from a target at a time. Have you tried replacing the lifeblood with death essence while feeding? It is a great way to harm someone

I had never thought about that…that is a great idea. Shall have to try that.

Maxx

Great idea ! You do it by visualization ?

It can be done that way, but i almost never use visualization

I don’t know why but when I found information about all of this a few years ago (about when I was 11 or 12) I was very interested in all of it. I know that at that age children are still…well children and are rather care-free and dont take much seriously. But growing up in an occult lifestyle family I guess you would call it, I took this type of thing to heart. I would sit in my room and wait for a roach to crawl by (big bug problem at the houses I’ve lived in) and I would practice sending out tendrils to them and draining their energy. I think I actually saw one drop dead off my wall before from draining so much (that or it just fell and didnt move for a while). But I’ve drained energy and blood from people but only willing donors. If you’re looking to drain energy or blood and take it as your own try to find a willing donor at least.

I honestly don’t know if I’m helping at all or not but all I can really say is I have my share of experience in all of this, about 5 or 6 years worth. Same with cartomancy but that should be saved for another topic so this one doesn’t get spammed with unrelated posts.

When you want to gain same knowledge on actual feeding techniques, read same of Michael Ford’s book. I strongly recomment sinking into “The Vampyre Gate” - great initiatory rite which will help you allign your astral body with vampyric currents. Then vampyric meditations and methods follow. You also have some draining rites for you to use at hand.

You can also try to read “the Sanguinomicon” written by Father Sebastiaan, but in my opinion it’s far too complex and kinda geek. Choose what works for you and use it on a daily basis :slight_smile: there is nothing as satisfying as feeding deeply. You will grow stronger as the time goes by.

And sorry for mistakes - iPad knows what to say better that me :stuck_out_tongue:

Necromaster, to which method do you allude ?

Practicing energy work with a few of my friends from College, I did a …technique that nearly made Andrew pass out.

Andrew has more experience with energy work then I do.

Andrew and Michael have a method that, siphons energies in a slow steady way, like a fish net magnet, atleast that’s how I imaged it.

Mine was a bit more aggressive. I formed energy into a clawed hand, and ripped chunks of energy from the person.

after seeing what it did to Andrew, I told myself I’d never use it again unless I had to

[quote=“telgega, post:18, topic:95”]Practicing energy work with a few of my friends from College, I did a …technique that nearly made Andrew pass out.

Andrew has more experience with energy work then I do.

Andrew and Michael have a method that, siphons energies in a slow steady way, like a fish net magnet, atleast that’s how I imaged it.

Mine was a bit more aggressive. I formed energy into a clawed hand, and ripped chunks of energy from the person.

after seeing what it did to Andrew, I told myself I’d never use it again unless I had to[/quote]

Just how descriptive was this visualization? And what kind of clawed hand did you form? Human, Talons, Demonic…

This sounds like something that would be good to use at close range. What about non-touch, long distance feeding?

I love how I can come here and read this :slight_smile: I have nothing to add but this is the shit. Pardon my intrusion.