Looking for a possible Friend to Lover situation

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading posts here for a while and finally decided to make an account. I mentioned in my introductory post how I’ve had past success with sigil magick, but the sigils have always been of my own design. I’ve never used the sigil of another entity before. That’s probably about to change.

Without cluttering this post with unnecessary info, there’s only been a couple of times in my life where I’ve honestly been in love before. The first time, I was turned down in one of the most public and cruelest ways possible. The second time, I wasn’t turned down so much as completely ignored, which hurt almost as bad. From that point I decided love wasn’t really my thing, and just adopted the idea that “if it happens, it happens.”

Fast forward a couple of decades. I found a group of online friends who have the same interests I do and a similar sense of humor. We all get along really well and meet on video chat regularly. Over the course of the past year I’ve come to realize I somehow fell for one of them along the way. “If it happens, it happens,” but although I’ve gotten along better with him than almost anyone else I’ve known, based on our interactions I’m heavily inclined to believe he just sees me as a forever friend. A close friend, possibly…but still just a friend.

Again, without getting too deep, it’s not a situation where I can just explain my feelings. Among other obstacles, if he rejects me, things would turn sour pretty quick in the friend circle and, knowing me, I’d just leave at that point to spare myself further embarrassment. In the end, if I can only be his friend, I’ll accept that. But I’d really like more.

That’s where my question comes in. Yes, I already wrote a couple of intention-based sigils for the situation earlier this year, and honestly believe they both helped to an extent. But it seems like they both reached their limit, and I’m looking to work with a demon or other power who are possibly stronger and more helpful in these situations. A lot of them seem more focused on sex and lust, which is absolutely fine if that’s what your goal is. Mine is focused on a long term, loving and stable relationship. Sex is secondary in this scenario; sure, it would be a bonus, but it’s not a necessary component.

I’ve searched the forums here and found some information, but the results didn’t really deal with this specific topic. Has anyone here reached out to one of these powers with similar intent, nudging a friendship into something more? How did it go?

1 Like

You want Duke Sallos, of the Goetia. He “causes men to love women, and women to love men.”

Another option, is Dantalion, also from the Goetia who can “cause love.”

Also, Asmodeus, also called Asmoday. He may be a demon of lust, but he can also cause love (EA Koetting co-authored a book of love spells featuring him).

2 Likes