Looking for a Future reading plzzz

Its kind a harsh time in my life, for the last 3 years. Tired to wait, tired to believe. I really need a future reading, If Anyone can give me a free reading regarding what is waiting for me. thank you very much,

This is not something you should be asking for on the forum. We cannot advertise services here, some members may be able to help, you have to click there name and see if they offer services. You just can’t come out like that, it wouldn’t be right because EA offers paid services and you would be stealing his services.

Well, people are offering free readings all the time around here. I believe that it’s not aloud to advertise paid services in the forum, but you can offer free stuff if you want to. Lady_Eva could probably clarify this, cause I’m not sure about it either.

Anyway, Lina I would gladly do a free tarot reading for you if it isn’t against the rules, BUT you have to keep in mind that I’m not a pro tarot reader and you that you shouldn’t take anything I could possibly tell you for granted. I would also strongly suggest that you have E.A. or somebody else from the BALG team do a reading for you when you are able to do so, because these guys are professionals. So, if Lady_Eva can confirm that what you are asking for isn’t against the rules of the forum, I’ll do my reading for you as soon as possible.

Edit: I just found this Free Readings : New Rule. I believe I’m qualified for it, so I’ll give it a shot when I am able to do so.

2 Likes

its not against the rules to ask or give free readings i give them all the time and im approached about them all the time. if one is honestly confused as to whether or not something is against the rules perhaps one should just leave it to the moderator as its their job?

1 Like

I feel it should be against the rules because it takes business away from ea, but I will always follow rule. I apologize if that’s the case.

2 Likes

not really. anyone can honestly divine and since thats the case hes always having money taken from him. its all good though sorry if i was harsh

2 Likes

Not at all, your right too. It’s not my job, just my opinion I pushed as if it were fact.

2 Likes

I perfectly agree that every sevice its should be paid cause its time and energy they spend by doing this, Its taking a lot of energy doing any reading or performing any ritual. And I commented in one of the posts , and Ive told lady_eva that I wish I knew EA from the beginning, when I could pay the service, But I find him and this forum very late, i may say too late, when I am broke to the ground. Thats why I mentioned who Can give me a free reading, maybe someone will feel my situation and see that i dont lie, or someone wants to practice. With all my respect isnt easy to open to everybody that you are broke.

3 Likes

thank you very much :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

thank you very much :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:.

1 Like

So who want and can, plzzz I am open and I will be greatful :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: