Looking For A Digital Artist?

I have a very complicated symbol of power that I am unable to share publicly however, I need the symbol created into a digital format.

So thought I’d come here and ask if any of you, could help me with this endeavour.

Thanks

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

3 Likes

I have more skill in drawing animals and mythological creatures but I can certainly give this a try depending on just what you need. I can’t any special gif type effects just plain old line work and coloring.

2 Likes

Hey @Nagash,

1 Like

It was a useful thing talking about our art skills one days ago, huh? :laughing: Thank you the tag, @anon496642 :black_heart:

@C.Kendall Depends on what is your exact requirements about the Symbol. If Nemesis does not accept this, you can describe to me your imaginations details about the Symbol via PM, and let’s see.

But I’m busy with Designing line in the next weeks, so based on your imagination, it can requires a little time.

3 Likes

We saw the future.

2 Likes

I believe I got it done good. Had more time before family got home than I thought. Was already drawn on paper just had to trace over it and clean it up to be all super symmetrical.

Might have to make it bigger or such. Waiting to hear back on it.

How are you with shading like for comics? I could use some pointers or good resources to learn how to do that better for my own art.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m glad to read this then! :black_heart::wine_glass:

Enjoy your job, designing symbols is a pleasant, relaxing activity.

How are you with shading like for comics? I could use some pointers or good resources to learn how to do that better for my own art.

We used PS and CorelDraw X12 for those in digital steps (if you meant in digital way shading in comic like stlye).

1 Like

I will look into them. I’m still somewhat a beginner or maybe more intermediate now but for a few lacking skills.

Symbols are easy, I don’t need to pay attention to anatomy, or shading and more complicated colors lol.

3 Likes

I will look into them. I’m still somewhat a beginner or maybe more intermediate now but for a few lacking skills.

Everyone have to start it somewhere if he/she decides to start drawing.
If you need help later, feel free to PM me in that case. :hugs::black_heart:
I did not want to spamming too much on the OP’s topic, hehe.

Symbols are easy, I don’t need to pay attention to anatomy, or shading and more complicated colors lol.

Exactly this is the point. And no matter how easy they are, they can be beautiful.
I like these clear, elegant and powerful lines, points and rows.

2 Likes