Loneliness in the path

How did you find a witch as partner :slight_smile: maybe it could inspire me

1 Like

The shock-factor of other people is ridiculous after a while of going ‘deep’ into the occult. Everybody is just fucking operating, not even the slightest thought as to why they are doing what they are doing. Its really disheartening, and hard not to get a lonely hermit superiority/messiah complex about it.

I try to temper it with putting on the normal ‘mask’ and doing the normal stuff. But its just
So.
Fucking.
Monotonous.

And it is, at the end of the day, a problem with my individual perspective, and the choices ive made got me to here… I do not think my perspective is wrong though, just… bleak. Could use a little bit of harmony, but oh how i distrust that.

Id like for a hand to reach out and let me know im not alone, but i would vastly prefer to not need that. It is definitely hard to be cool with people when their energy screams red flags. Dirty chi is a definite turnoff, and huge deterrent, chances are i wont even waste my time dealing with that person.

I wish i could be as simple as “big tiddy goth gf plz”, but aesthetic without substance does nothing for me. Friends, family, romance, all have been affected by my new learning.

I still have no regrets though. We all have crosses to bear. The burden of loneliness is a tricky one, but there are heavier burdens to bear.

4 Likes

Personally I believe a path is meant to be solo for the first while until you reach a certain point, after that if you find others then you find others, if not then you’re probably not meant to. Of course, I’ve had a bit of both and now solo again because it’s constructed for my own development so others wouldn’t benefit from it.

2 Likes

The Order I was a member of used to leave pieces of paper with contact details in appropriate library books. I guess you could set up an email address and place that with a short message in library books. I can’t say it was terribly successful for the Order though.

Al.

2 Likes

@Ashtarte theres a few on here that you’ll connect with on your frequency. …as I found. The people I interact with are not on my path i guess you could say their either pets like an animal or characters that entertain you… and sometimes theres that brief connection when they either wake up or begin to raise themselves also

2 Likes

@DormiensDei I hear you. But it’s also that we are never truly alone… I thought I understood this closely but we’re not alone. Talk about it here is great in that until it because a lucid part of our operations in this life we’re always going to feel cut off… because of soul amnesia.
Personally I have been receiving that card on & off for the last few years. Now… different

1 Like

Maybe… if you enchant it

You would be corect in your thought.

Who are you calling a pet?! …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm let’s see when im at work
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes @anon91666148 I noticed when wearing my Lucifer sigil around my neck that if someone is not occult as I they ignore it or think its cute. But if someone is on the path they recognised it or give you a certain look… and you can sense something which helps and gives you hope

4 Likes

Well it is really lonely when you befriend the spirits :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have this deepest feeling too…don’t know how to describe it…I started not that “don’t know what that word in English”…after I started feel that maybe Lucifer is ignored me…I think of…maybe is because I am chinese, there is no one around me know about demon/ancient god etc , I don’t know how to invoking I just know offering , this might make him feel I am bored? And I really frustrating that I can’t feel any way about spirit…I try learn about Qi, energy work but still a bit slow. I respect and love Lucifer, but I am lost.before this I offering him every day, now I offering him maybe few days once or one week one time only…I don’t know am I always make him unhappy or ? Because I really can’t communicate with him yet. I tell him my problems always when I pray to him , because I did facing a lot issues in my real life, I feel upset and depressed but I still force myself to think positive & remember to smile and it seems my problem never can be solve even I thinking very positive all the times, I feel that he is ignored me and doesn’t assist me or teach me or even correct me in anything’s, maybe he does, but I have blockage I can’t feel it and know it. But anyway I know it clearly this is all my own problem that I doesn’t have this sense, I still love him and will follow him even I always feel I am alone to do this and don’t know about his part…just maybe I will slow down myself day by days because I am afraid that the way I pray and offering him is making him unhappy…I don’t want he unhappy about me.

1 Like

I wear an expensive, silver inverted pentagram around my neck. It’s rarely on show, but when it sneaks out I always get a reaction. Can’t think of the jeweler’s name but he’s now dead. I try to blend in, which is difficult.

Al.

2 Likes

Just evoke him @Faith819 simple is good too. My experience is to just go for it. Even if you are not sensing anything they can hear… meditation and drop mind. That works although not easy cause sometimes my body mind nott always synchronise

1 Like

How many dead jewish guys do you worship?

Murray Newton Rothbard and his teacher Ludwig von Mises.
I highly recommend For A New Liberty by Rothbard. It fucked me up big time.
Sad isn’t it?

Al.

2 Likes

At least they were real. I had an altar to Darth Maul in 1999.

Plan having an altar for her someday.

1 Like