Loneliness in the path

Hello everyone, I know this topic could sound a little bit depressing, but I’m wondering if this only happens to me or on the contrary, it’s something that other experiment also. I’ve been working with LHP for a long period of time, most of my ritual is a focus on the text of Ms. Mason and Draconian Path. I’m working alone, and this has something negative to me. I feel alone, I know this is an isolated path, but I can’t find people to talk about or magical friends. Groups and orders are just close, they don’t interested in have an open relationship, just their projects. And forums are ok but is virtual only.

What do you think? I’ve been thinking about performing a spell to find magical partners, but I’m not sure… some ideas?

12 Likes

I understand you.
It is a lonely path for the illusions of mundane existence and the comfort zones of social life are but mere distortions for the practitioner of the black arts.
One of the reasons i’m on BALG is to find like minded individuals and i must say that this is an amazing place for that.

In real life it would be helpful to find some individuals aswell and i’m also planning to do a rite for it.
One of the main things we can do is interact with like minded individuals here on the forum…

12 Likes

Yep yep, lonely as fuck all the time. Not that im not around people often, but everyone too stuck in their limited mindset i dont feel people relate too much to me. I dont care either way, but it gets boring as shit when im not out getting high or something. Even getting high is getting boring. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Hi,
I’m the Temple’s member for a longer time and work with that path only.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I guess it’s highly unlikely to find there what you are looking for. It’s not a place where ppl share personal issues and discuss things that are not mostly part of the magical practice. Feel free to pm me anytime.

1 Like

Well I got in that situation to often, it became an addiction. And it’s not working in this path. But I feel you. Life can be boring and when you are high sensitive (like me) a cooling down (relaxing, getting high) really helps. But if you do it to much it works against you.

3 Likes

@Borgy yeah too much is stupid, i spent years with abundances of all kinds of goodies all the time. Sober wasnt an option. But i jumped off and just dabble here and there. I know ill never deal with such awful withdrawals again(coming off 5+ oxy 30s a day with benzos and amphetamines in the mix). Fuck man that was rough. Even going on a bender for a week, i wake up the next day feeling pretty good. And now instead of hiding out and doing all to myself, ill hit up some friends and share. Guess thats to only time i really dont get that lonely feeling anymore. I know they enjoy it :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s extremly addictive when you flush one thing with another, for me it is mostly weekends when I feel lonely or when I had a party. Even the weekends when I’m lonely I go to family so that works. The only problem I have with parties. I try to avoid that and when it’s once in the two months then it isn’t a problem. But I want to get rid of it.

4 Likes

Dude you worded what i couldnt. The mundane world just seems bland and boring. Ita hard to connect with people still caught up in it

7 Likes

I’m lonely too
I’m so lonely that I made a drunk post here yesterday looool
How do I find that special wizard guy for life❤️
Spells? Occult meet ups? Hmmmm not easy

4 Likes

We shouldnt unless they strengthen our paths and goals.

As for loyal contacts, Brothers and Sisters, we need indivduals just like us.
Those who are living for the Black Flame.
For immortality.
More than life or Godhood

5 Likes

Belial makes the loneliness go away. I don’t quite know how, but he does, its like that hole that was filled up by religion is filled up, permanently.

5 Likes

Man, Belial is popping up everywhere lately… But really everywhere…

6 Likes

Thanks alll of you for your fast answer. By the way, I will try to be more active here, reading more and answer more, this could help :wink:

2 Likes

Dont worry we are all in the same boat. Except on internet i have nobody to talk about LHP.
Once i told my best friend about evoking demons… he looked at me like if i was dumb or as it was another fantasy whereas we can speak about astral project etc… but i feel he is completely close to that… and my others friends think im crazy believing that there is something after death…
I guess we have to be alone to find our own light, thats maybe one of the lesson of the LHP. But i understand it’s hard not to share about it.

6 Likes

Well, I married a witch so I don’t feel lonely in that regard. HOWEVER, I have friends and family that I would like to talk with but would never understand. So in a way, yes it’s still a lonely and secret path.

4 Likes

That makes me wonder if some of the members of balg have spouse or lover that know nothing about the path of his/her partner?

4 Likes

Been struggling a lot with this lately, but its been a problem for most of my life.
Forums do very little, and getting together with like-minded individuals have proven impossible.

Entertaining the idea of living an even more detached life, kind of just do it, get used to the bitter cold.

2 Likes

Learn new hobbies and/or how to start and run a business. Just make a list of things to learn. I have 100 thick books I plan on reading over the next 5 to 10 years. I have several ideas.

4 Likes

I have a lot of ideas and ambitions, my hands are never empty.
But I don’t work well with others, especially recently, following a major disillusionment.

No matter where I go, or whoever I try to befriend, it feels like there is no real common ground.

4 Likes

I feel that dude. 100% I get that and know about that.

2 Likes