Local Time Travel with Lilith

So in the daemonic tongue grimiore, it says that Lilith can grant the power of “local time travel”. That you can send your mind back in time or something. Has anyone done this?

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of anyone do this… But I’ve heard of stories where people travel visually to any century or year they would like. Be it the 1950s, 1920s so on so forth. There were also remarks of how they needed to protect themselves before the process. :thinking:

I found their experiences weird… But I’m not one to judge since I believe anything is possible. :woman_shrugging:t5:

It seems as though they practiced the same techniques used in hypnosis. I’m not sure though… Take this information as a grain of salt since this topic is really new to me as well. :grimacing:

Hope this helps somehow… :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

I have time traveled to my past lives but it’s always been by accident or during fevers. I haven’t heard of Lilith inducing it but I don’t see a reason why you can’t ask her.

1 Like

Done it to achieve what? What’s the significance of such a working?

I have my reasons.

I have the oddball ability to mentally layer my hometown as it looked long ago (anytime from the Wild West days to the 1980s) over how it looks now. I don’t have to prep for it or ask for help, so it might simply be a matter of knowing local history well.

I’ll bet Lilith does a better job than I do, of course.

1 Like

hi,there was exercises in deep trance with doors on which was be write past, future etc
there was this damanhur group which say they can travel in past and future which is very cool should visit it