Lizzy's Introduction. :)

Yea the rave scene seems to be super accepting like that but they have a strick no negative vibes policy. Have you Hurd the disturbed cover of sound of silence I love that song when he does it hella better then the original.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Du9Dg-g7t2l4&ved=2ahUKEwie4Pvi383pAhU8HjQIHa1yDscQ3ywwBHoECBAQKQ&usg=AOvVaw1KWbH3qdy-YIY3TbGBob6s

First time trying to post a video lol apperently I need practice

Blessings to you.

I have no more words to say, may you find peace within your own battles. While I wish I could say more, my lips must be sealed at this time.

I am not in the rave scene.

Well thanx for having the conversation check out the song if you don’t mind. Feel free to message me anytime if you need someone to vent or talk to

1 Like

You’re a blessing!

I will check out the song. And I just posted something to help you in your journey towards becoming at peace.

Much love, Brother, much love. :heartbeat:

I have walked with the elephants (previous incarnation), though theirs is not my path. They are indeed the heartbeat of the earth, and much can be learned from them. Their medicine is capable of healing more than most people realise, even those who work with them closely.

I see your adornments of leaves and vine. I see also the gold and colorful jewels of your transition. Yours is not an easy path, much of it has been burned into you. You will find what you seek. Your challenge is to recognise it.

1 Like

Have you ever connected with Ganesha? I don’t know much about Hindu gods, but he is depicted as an elephant, so maybe you would get along well.

I believe there’s also a course or a grimoire about Norse magick available on BALG if you want some guidance on how to contact Freya.

EA could help with both of these spirits I believe, he’s done a Norse pathworking in the past and knows a lot about Eastern traditions. If you catch him on a live chat or something he could probably point you in the right direction.

Favorite composer btw? Mine’s Debussy :musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

Kat! :slight_smile: I did not realize this and I will be more aware of it in the future when I seek them. :heartbeat:

Although, I’m curious as to what you mean “burned into me”. This is a phrase I have never heard before - anywhere.

Have a good week! :hugs:

1 Like

@shinri! :grin: Good point; however, I do believe it’s important to look at what others have to say, before I seek guidance from just one person.

As far as watching his live chats, I am not usually in a position to do so. And even if I did, I wouldn’t want to be called out in a Live chat - being center stage and in the lime light are not my thing. Do I think he knows his stuff, hell yes! That doesn’t mean I’m ready to converse with him - there are others just as knowledgeable as him, I believe.

I’m also very stubborn and tend to drag my hell’s into the ground before I become humble enough to request help from someone. Haha! :sweat_smile:

And no, I have never worked with any Hindu Gods. But it would be interesting to look into. I have never heard of Ganesha until now. :grin::flushed:

And with Freya, she’s probably annoyed with me. I tried working with Nammah, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: That didn’t go to well!

Favorite Composer: Dvořák. mmmmm. :fire::kiss:

But currently digging this:

Told everyone I was weird. :sweat_smile::sob:

1 Like

There are burn scars on your soul. It is possible to heal them, but it will be your choice if you want to. Many people find beauty in their scars, or are even proud of them as signs of their ability to survive things. Still others choose to decorate their scars to sort of own them.

Should you choose to keep them, know that it is possible to ease tightness if it becomes an issue.

@Kat_duPasht

…Most of the scars are healed. :rose:

Through the thorny vines lies the rose that comes out of the ground without any notice. To be honest, I am in a place where I can look at my heart without any guilt on the bridges I’ve cut.

I don’t seek attention. Even though I thrive in the arts and the music scene, I’ve never dated anyone for personal gain. It’s the person I’m interested in. And relationship and friendships are kept private. So, I think I should probably do as you say with being aware and recognizing things.

But this is a complete, accurate visual of where I am at:

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

They don’t make men like my Dad and his brothers anymore. But, my luck, I’d put a spell out there and get a frog telling me: I’m a prince, all ya gotta do is kiss me.

:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nauseated_face: Not kissing any more frogs!!! Wooooooow, I talk way to much. I need a zipper for my lips. :zipper_mouth_face: :joy:

1 Like

@Kat_duPasht

May I message you privately?

Absolutely! Here or fb is fine :purple_heart:

1 Like