Live with Me & E.A, Addressing False Accusations!

lol the fact you guys are pondering who would win in a magickal war between me and Somnus is actually a little amusing lol. Apparently him and his group have been trying cursing me for years (if their apostate policy is honest). All apostates are meant to be hunted down by the cabal and well, I am still well and good.

I honesty don’t care for dick measure who would win or not. Somnus has some good content but what he and I do are completely different. If he is truly as good as he says then why does he have to hide all of that knowledge behind a secret group?

7 Likes

True my point was…why the back and forth… this feels more like a publicity stunt than any actual beef with each other.
Just handle it…get er done…whatever.

and I’m totally not taking any side here…I do not know the cabal at all… (and that made a Lil poem)
And I just can’t see evidence either way.

If that is indeed a rule of theirs for apostates (I actually had to ask what that shit even meant)
Then either a) they do not back up their mouth
Or b) they tried and failed and so now the finger pointing starts because they don’t know what else to do.
Sorry but I’m just old school …I think it should have been handled privately and toe to toe.

When you drag it out it feels like …it’s just a hey look at me thing.

Wasn’t it last year the whole EA and voodoo thing erupted and one Bokor any way .wanted to cause issue? …point being this is starting to look like a pattern.

Handle that shit.

2 Likes

For the most part I agree with you.

I have attempted several times over the years to settle this privately and to no avail. If it weren’t for plastering my name over the net with accusations none of this would have occurred.

3 Likes

Ah, I see.

1 Like

Mcclarty or something like…said he had all this proof against abijorn but I aint seen shit.

But damn he wanted to provide all this evidence and then unfriended after I didn’t see any proof …but I’ve never taken a side one way or the other so the unfriending just proved asbjiorns point for me…

WHy run that mouth and then turn tale and run?

2 Likes

Prob because I have my own evidence on them which says a hell of a lot more than what their inconclusive ones about me said.

4 Likes

Just stand your ground…it will all work out.

3 Likes

When EA was being verbally attacked and ridiculed by a certain haitian voodoo practitioner and his mindless followers because a white boy dared publish information about voodoo, EA exercised some of the most powerful magick on the Earth and performed an awe inspiring act of willpower

… he said nothing.

EA won by not being baited. Just being baited counts as a victory for your less mentally endowed enemies.

1 Like

I never said anything bad about EA …just said I see something like a pattern.

Either people want to attack BALG because it’s top notch. Or who knows.
And you can’t deny it makes good publicity when every one who supports each side is watching and then …oooo oooo I gotta get that book or give him more business to support what claim to cause there is. It’s just pushing your name out there even more.

I’m glad EA never said a word on it.
But no one knows what goes behind the scene either one thing I learned sense may, a whole world of magick goes on no one knows about .

3 Likes