Lithomancy reading in exachange for a scan

I offer a lithomancy reading in exchange for a scan, only for the first 3 persons to answer this message.
Below there’s the image to scan: the image is the person’s name (the one he likes as is a derivation of his legal name) written by his own hand 3 times.

2 Likes

Up

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM (or was it just an up for the topic?)

I am getting a sense of lost, deep worry. The imagery the pops in my hand is a small boat out in rough tides, bobbing up and down in the waves and rain. There is a lantern on the boat, lighting the way in the darkness. The boat is heading towards an island made of cliffs. Not sure where it heading

1 Like

Just a up to help you

2 Likes

I see a quest for success. The name and auroa of power to create change within yourself and effect change to your environment, you move forward and surround your environment with your energy and outgoing nature.

Thank you both, I will PM you as soon as I can with your readings
probably tomorrow.

1 Like

Here is your reading
the stones shows me you have a strong identity and a strong sense of will power
you have strong emotions towards your home (maybe you want to leave or make changes), and at this moment your will is focusing on those emotions
your life seems to be focusing on love but being unable to get it, or in a way things are not working out as expected.
you could be growing in life more than you are actually growing, this is because you have set too many limitations to yourself, so there’s no many new things in your life.
Also you are not communicating yourself in the best way with people you can be sometimes misunderstood,
your magic path is quite important to you, is like the ruler energy
and it shows me a clear line from yourself to your will power to your fortune to it
so in a way you are well aligned to your magical path. but you are going slow.
good fortune is not getting to you inmediately, but it is on its way.

1 Like

here is your reading
the stones looks very similar to the symbol of the planet venus that is strange
and the venus stone point to “you”
so I guess there must be an issue with venus but anyway the reading as follows
your life seems to move in harmony everything flows in your life
but you feel somehow disconnected
plus there’s no much new going on

anyway your discipline seems to be a good base for you, it maintains your life in a good state
also maybe your life is getting a little boring, so you think you are going in circles, if this is so, you can break the cycle by understanding your own values of beauty or harmony (venus energy)
as this will show you what you really need to find, and what is it that you must leave behind.
according to your values
also I can see a warning: do not communicate everything, to get what you want, in a way fortune will come if you stay silent to your plans, so this might mean jelous people or sabotage around you.

1 Like

thank you! :heart: :

Many thanks, I can confirm your forecast on the last point about communication.

1 Like

Thank you very well, very spot on as I have been looking into goals concerning new property while also juggling marriage life, separating the real deal from fanasties. My magical life us very much important and have been working on merging it with my every day.

1 Like