Literally eating different fruits in my dreams!

Hello,
Does anyone have any idea about fruit dreams. I’m literally eating fruits in my dreams. This is the 9th dream in 2 weeks and I’m literally eating different fruits. I keep a journal about my dreams and write it down if I see one. In my first dream I was in an orange farm. The farm was full of bright big orange fruits and some of the orange trees were drooping down because of the immense fruit that was bearing. I woke up early in the morning (around 4:30 am) and I could feel the taste of oranges.
To make it short,
Second time of lots of Avocados. It was falling from the sky.
Third Pomegranate; fourth sweet lime; fifth was black grapes; sixth passion fruit; seventh was pine apple; eighth was watermelon (but I was eating the rind, not the actual fruit LOL), and today early in the morning, I was eating plums (a lot of it). I am looking for dream interpretation on the internet but the meanings didn’t satisfy me… Can anyone tell me what these dreams’ trying to convey me? Ç_Ç

Perhaps visions of prosperity? 10 of cups comes to mind for some reason.

[quote=“VajraMahaSiddham, post:1, topic:8814”]Hello,
Does anyone have any idea about fruit dreams. I’m literally eating fruits in my dreams. This is the 9th dream in 2 weeks and I’m literally eating different fruits. I keep a journal about my dreams and write it down if I see one. In my first dream I was in an orange farm. The farm was full of bright big orange fruits and some of the orange trees were drooping down because of the immense fruit that was bearing. I woke up early in the morning (around 4:30 am) and I could feel the taste of oranges.
To make it short,
Second time of lots of Avocados. It was falling from the sky.
Third Pomegranate; fourth sweet lime; fifth was black grapes; sixth passion fruit; seventh was pine apple; eighth was watermelon (but I was eating the rind, not the actual fruit LOL), and today early in the morning, I was eating plums (a lot of it). I am looking for dream interpretation on the internet but the meanings didn’t satisfy me… Can anyone tell me what these dreams’ trying to convey me? Ç_Ç[/quote]

Very interesting dreams. Unfortunately I don’t know what it means off the top of my head, however I can point you in the right direction. In the bible fruit is associated with many different things. There is the fruit of your hands (the product of hard work). The fruit of the womb (children). The fruit of trees (meat or food). There is good fruit and corrupt fruit. There is the fruit of the spirit (love, joy, peace etc.) Being fruitful and multiplying (referring to having children). Often times it is associated with blessings of some type or other. Below I linked you to a keyword search in the bible of every instance of the word fruit. Just scroll down and you can click the arrow to view the next set throughout the entire old and new testament. I read many of the verses that speak about fruit and almost always it is referring to the product of something or a blessing. There is probably deep symbolism associated with the fact that it is a recurring dream each with a different fruit as well. Again I don’t know the meaning at the moment but I would look here for some understanding.

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?qs_version=KJV&quicksearch=fruit]BibleGateway - Keyword Search: fruit[/url]

Thanks for the insight @DiscordianBliss and @Shadowmoses for the insight. I’ve been facing obstacles in my career path for almost 4years now. Sometimes I self-loathe a lot because all of my friends have becone very successful except me. Perhaps its time for me to enjoy the hardwork that I’ve put into it.
Thanks and blessings. (: <3

There are all sorts of websites online that deal with interpreting symbolism in dreams. I looked up ‘fruits’ on the one that I use as reference - and here goes: [url=http://www.dreamforth.com/search.php?type=dreams&page=1&query=fruits]Dreams about 'Fruits url' | 'Fruits url' related dream meanings page 1 - Dreamforth.com

I would appear that each fruit has its own meaning, which kinda makes sense I guess. Oranges seem to be health and wealth (congrats to you), whereas dreaming about avocados would indicate that you’re holding yourself back:
[url=http://www.dreamforth.com/search.php?query=avocado&type=dreams&page=1]Dreams about 'Avocado' | 'Avocado' related dream meanings page 1 - Dreamforth.com

• etcetc… there’s a whole bunch of fruits there, so what I suggest that you do, is go over the interpretations for each of them once more, in the proper order and situations where they appeared - AND WRITE IT ALL DOWN - without commenting. Just write it down. Then take ‘a step back’ from trying to make sense. Go for a walk or take a shower or whatever you like to do when unwinding yourself and allow your subconcious mind to help you out - in its own good time :slight_smile: