List of Spirits that are too dangerous to invoke?

Im looking to further combine my acting skills with my magick skills to immerse myself in the deity I want to connect. I heard that it is not recommended to invoke deities like Andras, because they are too dangerous. How about chaotic deities like pazuzu, who according to mythology.net, are maybe corrupting pure hearts? Is there a list of demons, who are too dangerous to invoke?

4 Likes

Only if you feel that they are dangerous. I have yet to meet with any of them that I won’t invite inside.

3 Likes

I remember EA saying that if you grant permission to a spirit to come in, it is quiet difficult to get him out again.

Maybe I should sit in the circle and summon the 4 gatekeepers first if I feel that I summon a spirit that can cause trouble.

3 Likes

Your intuition is the key. Listen to it. It will tell you what you need to know.

I personally don’t find even the most dark spirits to be a problem for me. But i am crazy. I have invoked all spirits at once. I tend to try anything in the occult I am told to be careful of. The danger excites me and has taught me how to let go of fear.

They haven’t killed me yet.

Do what you feel is best!

14 Likes

All of them and non of them lol. Your actions determine which.

7 Likes

I summoned Andras twice for two different situations and I have yet to feel or see any collateral damage or anything. He’s supposed to be a malevolent & chaotic spirit, yet I didn’t draw a circle or do anything to protect myself. I trusted my intuition after he came to me in a dream and said he would help me. I just sent him to the two targets, told, not asked, but told him not to do certain things and he complied. I won’t ever be afraid to call him again.

You just have to go with what you feel. If you feel more comfortable sitting in a circle and calling the gatekeepers first then do it, if that’s what you feel drawn to do.

9 Likes

I look at it this way if i die because I did something with some spirits that I shouldn’t have then I will die with a smile because I am doing what i love. Life is too shot for worries and we all die eventually. Lets have some fun before we go and enjoy life.

9 Likes

@anon48508954
Great advice.

3 Likes

To be fair he’s not a deity he’s a Goetic Demon. Pazuzu is a demonic God, but not a demon.

3 Likes

Appreciate the advices. Thanks a lot. just today i had great feelings when I saw the sigil of King Vine. It spoke to me. I should give it a go then.

1 Like

Jinn. Do not mess with the jinn.

6 Likes

Interesting distinctions. What makes a god, who is not a demon, demonic? Or is he just simply a god of demons?

1 Like

I consider Deities a race, not a title people can just slap onto an entity or themselves (unless you count titled God in which case only in title of worship not in race) Pazuzu is considered a Demonic God, The God of his race of wind demons as well as their King.

1 Like

If you have gotten to know a spirit, invoking them is not a problem if both parties consent. I believe the problem comes more from invoking “strangers” into you (although I am learning with one that that isn’t always the case either). Got to trust your gut on this one

2 Likes

Stupid question, but how is a god different from a demon or angel? I know angels are very powerful and operate at a high vibration and that demons a lower one, but where do gods fit in? Are they as powerful?

It’s not a stupid question lol.

Deities is a race, demons is a race, angels is a race. Also no, demons operate on whatever vibration the individual wants to same as angels, “high” and “low” vibrations don’t matter, even our own energies fluxuate in the speed it vibrates high/fast, low/slow. Gods are much older than angels and demons and in my opinion/view Gods are who created angels and demons, among other races.

Pazuzu and his wind demons, Yahweh and his angels, Ma’at and her ma’ati angels, Tiamat and her multi-tude of demons. The japanese pantheon and their plethora of Yokai.

Aside from the difference in race and origins, that and the way I see it while everything has a fragment of divinity within it’s soul, Deities have “more” than a demon or angel. Deities are children of their Primordial God ancestors. Demons and angels are simply children of whatever God created them or their ancestors because even now demons, angels, deities, and so forth are being conceived, born, and so on.

But also like to add I don’t view “powerful” the same way as most who view it as quantity of energy or how much an entity can flex.

9 Likes

Some goetic spirits are also jinns. They are the contacts between the jinn and the demonic. Maybe i find that List. It is better to access the jinn with these goetian spirits. I find the Jinn great especially Shara and Zoobaghah

2 Likes

They are only dangerous if you make them that way you gotta be respectful and polite to them other wise u may have issue go down the list and see who most sticks out to you and start from there there was one who helps with acting but I can’t thing her name I just nabbed her sigil today myself

4 Likes

Too dangerous to invoke?

Is that a challenge?

3 Likes

Only those that you believe are too dangerous to invoke.

1 Like