List of sources to help with astral projection and lucid/vivid dreams. Lucid dreaming hub

22 Likes

These are what I researched that helped people the most in terms of subliminals,audios and things like it.

Obviously if you want to boost it and make it faster, you can do spells and evocations to affect subconscious mind.

You can work with lunar energies,god of sleep, death gods, Archangel Gabriel and many other beings to help you with this as well.

I have used all of these and have made a bit of progress in remembering dreams.

9 Likes

Also wanted to say, if you do about an hour of meditation per day, you could get through all the shorter videos. All those subliminals altering your subconscious for one goal should speed it up. Like I said, out of all the ones I researched, these ones seem to give the best results.

6 Likes

This is really cool :grinning: i am new, so im not sure, are there ways to save cool posts for later? Like in a folder? Or…this is the first foram ive ever been on besides fb…but i dont think fb is pap foram…

2 Likes

click the three dots (…) bottom of the post and hit the bookmark icon.

3 Likes

Thankyou!

And you can reference back here if you want.

1 Like

Sigil for astral projection
Here is is the intent:
My consciousness is unchained from my physical bodyunchained

7 Likes

sigil for vivid dreams:

Intention:

My dreams are vivid

vivid

7 Likes

Sigil for remembering dreams:

intent:

I remember all my dreams

memory

5 Likes

sigil for lucid dreams
intent: I have lucid dreams

lucid

10 Likes

If anyone has more methods or sigils, please post them here.

1 Like

thanks just what i needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’m crap at lucid dreaming… when I want to. What would you all recommend to help me get started?

3 Likes

listen to these.

1 Like

Go on google and look up lucid dreaming techniques like WILD, FILD,MILD, etc you’ll figure it out :sweat_smile: and also go on dreamviews and ld4all they have good advice on lucid dreaming and techniques, also there’s guayusa and mugwort that can help with dream recall and vivid lucid dreams look it up!! Good luck!! :four_leaf_clover: @Nephenthe

3 Likes

@Nephenthe, Baal kadmon Has a really good course, it’s normally 69.99 but I did get an email link for 10 bucks.

1 Like

how can i use the symbols…can i engrave it on something like wood pendant etc and wear it on a necklace when i go to bed?

2 Likes

yes. Or you can just focus on them while imagining yourself lucid dreaming

1 Like

Thank you angel!!

1 Like