List all the thing one has to buy for evocation

I always do Magick bare handed (which is partially good because of money and simplicity), although I’m almost forced to. I am somewhat eager to work with tools, examples of their efficacy may be in case of people not seeing entities or struggling with magical trance.
For candles and incense, it’s possible to start with tealights and frankincense (maybe not even censer and charcoal, but sticks; better search for the more natural ones).
I often suggested a colored lightbulb or lamp: red for Angels (besides spirits of Fire, Mars…), violet for Demons and Sylphs, green for dead, Venus, Earth and Water. This is almost optional, anyway from here if the operator wish, the situation may gradually get more involved: plates/bowls in the 4 corners, with salt or a pebble, water or a seashell etc., white+black candles, musk, saffron incense and so on.

Whatever connects with you, you don’t need a specific pattern… For example most of the times I’ll use only a sigil and the enn. Nothing else. With the Demons I’m more connected, I’ll use practically nothing.

I really only use a sigl on my phone and darkness unless I’m connecting with the elemental King’s.