Linking: Becoming ONE with Demons & Insights To Demonic Guardians

I’ve been thinking and I know some newer magicians worry about this.

DO SPIRITS ONLY COME WHEN YOU CALL THEM AND ENGAGE WITH THEM, OR DO THEY REMAIN WITH YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER?

The answer is, once a spirit is evoked a bond starts to form with that spirit, an alliance, a partnership, a friendship. The more the spirit is evoked, the more he/she will trust you and the more you will trust him/her. The more a spirit is evoked the stronger your bond and connection with them becomes, especially if a pact is formed between the two parties.

When you evoke a spirit there is a piece of their energy that remains imprinted on you and serves as link between you and the spirit/demon. The more you evoke the spirit, the more this energy accumulates until you literally link up with one another and that spirit becomes (IMO) an automatic familiar with which you can work. Invocation forms an even stronger bond between the magician and the spirit.

Basically, every spirit, Goddess, God, demon, or angel you have ever made contact with has imprinted upon you in some way! If you evoke many demons or spirits regularly and form a bond with all of them, you essentially become part of their legion. Even though you are human with a fleshly solid body, if you earn their respect and trust, you are considered an ally and they will protect you, guide you, warn you of incoming danger, try to make you stop stubborn habits that are affecting your body or your life path negatively, and educate you.

------DEMONIC LINKING------

Demons, especially, are very powerful creatures as they are essentially nothing but massive forms of both creative and destructive energy that can be molded and shaped in any direction. I do not mean to imply controlling a demon, I simply mean that once you have connected with this energy you can manipulate it to your will as part of your thoughtform and there will eventually be no need to even call upon the demon or spirit as the two of you will be ONE in the same.

Your actions, desires and thoughts can come into fruition by linking up with that demon’s energy and using it to alter your future. Not stealing the energy from the demon, but using the energy, borrowing it as they will allow you to do so, and you will return the favor at some point and provide them some of your own energy as needed. This is part of the bond, the link. You are essentially becoming ONE with the source of the demon’s energy.

And when this type of bond is formed, you can literally just think (demon’s name) come here, I need you! and they will be there in just a few seconds with no need for a fancy or formal evocation of any kind. You can think about what you want and the demon or spirit will go out into the world and make it happen for you.

CAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE DEMONS WITH THEM SINCE BIRTH?
LIKE GUARDIAN DEMONS?

Absolutely. Not everyone has a demonic ally following them around and protecting them their entire life, but anyone is capable of forming such a bond later in life through magickal practice and frequent evocation.

It is believed that those who have a “guardian demon” are those who, in a past life, also partook of a magickal lifestyle. Those who have been repeating the cycle of occult based practices throughout each and every life, finding their way back to the magickal way of life every time they reincarnate into another body form. Those are “meant to be” sorcerers and sorceress’.

The demon (or spirit, or angel) follows this person around from birth imprinting some of their energy onto them and occasionally implanting thoughts in the person’s mind. Not to control or manipulate them as a christian would have you to believe, but to serve as a booster, a push, a reminder of your previous life style. To encourage and urge you back into your destined and chosen life path, the way of magick.

The demon that serves as your protective birth guardian and educator, if you have one, is not chosen for you by some random force, or chaos, or some God somewhere, the demon chooses you. He or she chooses whom they wish to guard and teach based on your understanding of how the universe and magick works, your skills, your goals and desires.

Demons that appreciate your life style choices and wish to train you further so you can master the skills which you possess, will be the ones who choose you as they see similarity between you and them. They basically profile your personality and abilities and take you on as a their student and “spiritual child”. They also choose those with similar skills that are stubborn and have great potential, but just need to be guided in the right direction, or slapped into shape and focus!

DEMONIC PROJECTS AND CHANGING THE WORLD, THE SHIFT

So we are basically like projects to these demons and spirits. That may sound bad, project, but it’s not. We are NOT little ants that they are using as slaves, we are their children (not literally, but you know what I mean) that they wish to train. The demons are currently congregating and trying to change the world for the better, to make magick, the occult, and the practice of demonolatry and study of demonology more accepted.

As you can see, so far, they are starting to make progress. Changes are slowly being made in the world in favor of us and against the supremacy of Christians, Muslim extremists, Catholics, Jews, etc. It is a slow process indeed, but it is possible and is happening all around us. Even christians are starting to say (more so than usual) that the world is becoming demonic and promoting evil. LOL. It’s only evil to them because they are not getting THEIR WAY. Little fuckin whiny brats!

But demons cannot speak to those who cannot hear them, who will not accept their existence, or those who refuse to listen in fear that they are evil creatures working with Satan. They need us, humans, magicians that understand how they operate and what they really are made of, to speak for them. So we have to be the ones to initiate these important and necessary changes in the world. So it is imperative for those who hear the calling and feel the urge to be an activist, to stand up and fight for our kind and finally gain a mutual understanding from others who are not like us, and to gain the same fair rights to religion and beliefs as everyone else.

Something major is in the works, am I’m not sure exactly what. Many people can feeling a shifting of the world energy and many have their own theories as what is coming. Some believe it’s an advance in evolution, others believe it’s the end of the world (Raven rolls her eyes LOL), others believe it will be an evolutionary advance for magicians only, and some believe it will be a new age of acceptance and appreciation for our kind where the tides will be reversed and the religious will finally feel how we have felt for centuries, a changing of places, if you will.

41 Likes

And I apologize if any of this sounds strange or crazy. Something took over me, yet again, and the words just started pouring out of my mind. Like something was literally typing this for me.

8 Likes

Ofcourse it will be an “end of the world”. Got me there?

Being married with a spirit or an entity, gives a deeper and faster access to them and their dimension. But that path isn’t recommended to everyone, since it requires high dedication, less egoism and, preferable, a banish of previous spirits you worked with. If they wanna help you with your ascension, disturbance of other spirits might make it difficult and takes longer.

There are many ways to bond with a spirit and that can manifest differently from one to another:

Passive bonding seems common, which basically means that the spirit is always nearby and comes to aid when calling him/her.

Bonding through a physical non-living vessel, like jewelries. A Vessel is a form of “residence”, a second “home” for the spirit where it rest, sleep and rebuilding it’s energies. These kind of jewelries can work as an effective “tool” of influence, since that energy can affect people nearby.

Bonding through a physical living vessel, like a human body, is where the benefits will shine brightest. And the more physical access you have to the spirit, the more access you have to their knowledge and their teachings. You, literally, becomes ONE with the “demon”, spirit or the entity.

But these kind of vessels isn’t for everyone, and the process of becoming a vessel by marriage to a spirit, is very extensive and draining. Sometimes to an extent that requires a “reconstruction” of the soul and spirit. But you gain the fastest access to communicate, to feel their physical presence, to feel their emotions, to learn patterns of energies. 24/7 access.

This shouldn’t be compared to “possessions”, because even if a spirit is inside of you temporary, it could drain their energies, and yours, of the simple reason of not being compatible to eachother, making it an internal struggle. Maybe an explanation to why some people in possession of a spirit, often twitching their bodies?

9 Likes

And I know that some of what I wrote earlier sounds kinda “dooms day-ish” but it wasn’t meant that way. I simply meant that the spirits want to help us make the world a more peaceful place and they need our help to make that possible since we have the ability to communicate with those who cannot communicate with them!

Most of the demons I speak with think that all this fighting, greed, gender battles, racism, religious wars, etc. between humans is stupid and unnecessary.

4 Likes

I can attest to this, it also alters things so that random psychics (especially white-light oriented ones) will often give you funny looks, or even try to “fix” you. I’ve been in a pact (basically a marriage) for many years now, and we’re STILL fine tuning things, and altering energy and so on.

I think the gates are opening soon, RavensAscent - I see a lot of evidence, and I’m told there will be Keys soon. I’ll share what I have on here.

4 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7173”]I’ve been thinking and I know some newer magicians worry about this.

DO SPIRITS ONLY COME WHEN YOU CALL THEM AND ENGAGE WITH THEM, OR DO THEY REMAIN WITH YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER?

The answer is, once a spirit is evoked a bond starts to form with that spirit, an alliance, a partnership, a friendship. The more the spirit is evoked, the more he/she will trust you and the more you will trust him/her. The more a spirit is evoked the stronger your bond and connection with them becomes, especially if a pact is formed between the two parties.

When you evoke a spirit there is a piece of their energy that remains imprinted on you and serves as link between you and the spirit/demon. The more you evoke the spirit, the more this energy accumulates until you literally link up with one another and that spirit becomes (IMO) an automatic familiar with which you can work. Invocation forms an even stronger bond between the magician and the spirit.

Basically, every spirit, Goddess, God, demon, or angel you have ever made contact with has imprinted upon you in some way! If you evoke many demons or spirits regularly and form a bond with all of them, you essentially become part of their legion. Even though you are human with a fleshly solid body, if you earn their respect and trust, you are considered an ally and they will protect you, guide you, warn you of incoming danger, try to make you stop stubborn habits that are affecting your body or your life path negatively, and educate you.

------DEMONIC LINKING------

Demons, especially, are very powerful creatures as they are essentially nothing but massive forms of both creative and destructive energy that can be molded and shaped in any direction. I do not mean to imply controlling a demon, I simply mean that once you have connected with this energy you can manipulate it to your will as part of your thoughtform and there will eventually be no need to even call upon the demon or spirit as the two of you will be ONE in the same.

Your actions, desires and thoughts can come into fruition by linking up with that demon’s energy and using it to alter your future. Not stealing the energy from the demon, but using the energy, borrowing it as they will allow you to do so, and you will return the favor at some point and provide them some of your own energy as needed. This is part of the bond, the link. You are essentially becoming ONE with the source of the demon’s energy.

And when this type of bond is formed, you can literally just think (demon’s name) come here, I need you! and they will be there in just a few seconds with no need for a fancy or formal evocation of any kind. You can think about what you want and the demon or spirit will go out into the world and make it happen for you.

CAN SOME PEOPLE HAVE DEMONS WITH THEM SINCE BIRTH?
LIKE GUARDIAN DEMONS?

Absolutely. Not everyone has a demonic ally following them around and protecting them their entire life, but anyone is capable of forming such a bond later in life through magickal practice and frequent evocation.

It is believed that those who have a “guardian demon” are those who, in a past life, also partook of a magickal lifestyle. Those who have been repeating the cycle of occult based practices throughout each and every life, finding their way back to the magickal way of life every time they reincarnate into another body form. Those are “meant to be” sorcerers and sorceress’.

The demon (or spirit, or angel) follows this person around from birth imprinting some of their energy onto them and occasionally implanting thoughts in the person’s mind. Not to control or manipulate them as a christian would have you to believe, but to serve as a booster, a push, a reminder of your previous life style. To encourage and urge you back into your destined and chosen life path, the way of magick.

The demon that serves as your protective birth guardian and educator, if you have one, is not chosen for you by some random force, or chaos, or some God somewhere, the demon chooses you. He or she chooses whom they wish to guard and teach based on your understanding of how the universe and magick works, your skills, your goals and desires.

Demons that appreciate your life style choices and wish to train you further so you can master the skills which you possess, will be the ones who choose you as they see similarity between you and them. They basically profile your personality and abilities and take you on as a their student and “spiritual child”. They also choose those with similar skills that are stubborn and have great potential, but just need to be guided in the right direction, or slapped into shape and focus!

DEMONIC PROJECTS AND CHANGING THE WORLD, THE SHIFT

So we are basically like projects to these demons and spirits. That may sound bad, project, but it’s not. We are NOT little ants that they are using as slaves, we are their children (not literally, but you know what I mean) that they wish to train. The demons are currently congregating and trying to change the world for the better, to make magick, the occult, and the practice of demonolatry and study of demonology more accepted.

As you can see, so far, they are starting to make progress. Changes are slowly being made in the world in favor of us and against the supremacy of Christians, Muslim extremists, Catholics, Jews, etc. It is a slow process indeed, but it is possible and is happening all around us. Even christians are starting to say (more so than usual) that the world is becoming demonic and promoting evil. LOL. It’s only evil to them because they are not getting THEIR WAY. Little fuckin whiny brats!

But demons cannot speak to those who cannot hear them, who will not accept their existence, or those who refuse to listen in fear that they are evil creatures working with Satan. They need us, humans, magicians that understand how they operate and what they really are made of, to speak for them. So we have to be the ones to initiate these important and necessary changes in the world. So it is imperative for those who hear the calling and feel the urge to be an activist, to stand up and fight for our kind and finally gain a mutual understanding from others who are not like us, and to gain the same fair rights to religion and beliefs as everyone else.

Something major is in the works, am I’m not sure exactly what. Many people can feeling a shifting of the world energy and many have their own theories as what is coming. Some believe it’s an advance in evolution, others believe it’s the end of the world (Raven rolls her eyes LOL), others believe it will be an evolutionary advance for magicians only, and some believe it will be a new age of acceptance and appreciation for our kind where the tides will be reversed and the religious will finally feel how we have felt for centuries, a changing of places, if you will.[/quote]

Awesome post. This has been needed to be said for a very long time and the fact that you did so in such an eloquent way is, like I said, awesome.

I myself have been followed, guarded, protected and sometimes coerced by my birth spirits (is that even a term?). To the point of being possessed unwittlingly sometimes, so that they can show me how to do something magickal or to show me what I should be doing.

It makes for an interesting life, albeit a slightly lonely one sometimes, as you can pretty much relate to nobody in the normal world :confused: But it’s worth the sacrifice in my opinion, if we ever even had a choice.

4 Likes

Also, in relation to forming relationships with demons/spirits/etc, the paradox EA speaks of, of time being a dot definitely comes into play.

What I mean is, we all have magnetic pulls towards certain spirits right (some call it love, I don’t lol)? And if we follow these pulls and actually contact that spirit, we find every time that the spirit treats us wonderfully and with politeness and is often like an old friend who we haven’t seen for a few years. Do you think this is because, if time is a dot and spirits have no concept of time as we know it, we have already made a deep relationship with them in the future and therefore in the past and therefore right now? In my opinion this has already happened at some point in time, if you feel a deep connection to a spirit and you have only now just realised it.

Hope this makes sense! These things are so difficult to explain sometimes.

3 Likes

Strange thought, what if this principle applies to people as well? The girl you fall in love with, you have already been in love with your whole life. That would explain the whole ‘love at first sight thing’, which I have experienced.

1 Like

Past a certain point, I go back to “The All/Self/Me is the light - all other personalities, my own included, are like the stained-glass window I shine through.”

For example, I just spent my spare time this morning reading some MRA sites and updating my understanding of where that’s going right now - only to find that jboy here had posted a question about how to not be angered by viewpoints you find are limited.

And there’ve been numerous posts by people on here who’ve found the answer to something has just been posted here, that was bothering them, and other such strange “coincidences”… all a bit Borg-like, but it happens, so it’s probably a similar thing with spirits and people in offline life.

I found that every man I had even the smallest crush on represented something about myself that it won’t suit me to incorporate as such, but which attracts me in some aspirational way, or reflects some part of my shadow-self. That even goes for my partner, and we’ve talked about this a lot, each other’s archetypes of male and female, and so on, it’s pretty interesting stuff.

3 Likes

This post has answered a lot of questions I had and has made me feel a lot safer with my demonic familiar. (Which since I’m still pretty new to this scares me sometimes, I still have some old indoctrinated views on demons and things like this are helping me shift those).

Amazing post, should be a sticky in the New Magician Help imo. Or I was thinking it would be really good to have a separate website to compile some of the most important or most on point information available on the forum. Might be a quicker and easier way to access on point information? (PM me if you want to talk more about this).

1 Like

Yass, I do have a blog and a youtube channel where I only highlight important posts that people found most helpful whereas here on BALG, I also have random and general conversations with others about magick and things that are not featured on my sites. So I do separate the more informational guides and group them together on other sites and when others are willing, I do feature articles and content submitted by other magicians but I try to keep things mixed up. There are things on my blog that are not featured in my videos and vice versa. And there are topics that I only discuss with others on here. My goal is to get to at least 200 educational videos at some point.

A few of my wiccan oriented subscribers chickened out when I started posting videos about demons, but for the most part other people seem to be happy that I am highlighting the positive aspects of demons and darker entities.

2 Likes

You really should write a book, Raven. You’ve got the “write” stuff. Seriously…

1 Like

Profound and sweet. One of the best pieces of writing I have ever seen here or anywhere else in that subject.
This speaks of a higher form of evolution and of an existence liberated from the fate of biological boundaries.
Sincere admiration and gratitude to RavensAscent.

3 Likes

Great post. Thank you.

1 Like

This is a great post. I very much enjoyed it. Please continue to share these kind of things with us.

Ars Longa Vita Brevis

thankyou for this. I really appreciate this. If someone ‘ghost wrote’ [punderful] it for you then thanks to them also. This info really helped me out. So I just wanted to express my gratitude.

Thank you for this :heart_eyes: I literally got told the equivalent of yeah duh… in the form of warm fuzzies… and to pay better attention. It can be hard for me to hear them sometimes but this helps a lot.

1 Like

Can i just say how much i love this :heart::black_heart::heart: @RavensAscent

1 Like