Lingering Darkness

Quite often I’ll enter a room, turn on the lights, and notice the lights aren’t very bright. The light is on, but the room remains darkish. It’s like something is sucking the light out of the room.

At first I thought it was my eyes, but then other people commented on it. Then thought it might be electrical, but I happened to have a flashlight on me the other day when this happened, and the flashlight was dim as well.

Something in the room is sucking up the light, and I have no clue as to what’s happening. There has also been daily incidents of banging, things falling over or getting knocked over for no apparent reason. Not sure if they are related or not. I do feel I’ve made some significant personal progress over the past few months.

Any thoughts?

Perhaps some kind of entity-poltergeist activity?They can make a room look dark.Koetting said that also.On the other hand it might be an ally.You never know.If you feel uncomfortable Banish and clear the space or the house if is necessary.

The light event happens to me, but its my own psychic energy thats makes that happen. Poltergeist, well, that never happened around me, my energy is very stable, so there’s no room for that.

If darkness is finding a home in your temple or shrine, take full advantage of it.
I believe it to be a power source more powerful than Light.

Suppose I’m going to have to make an effort to contact these things and see what the hell they want.

Cthonic entities tend to make the temple quite dark while celestial being bring light. So you probably have some cthonic spirits hanging about.