Limited Miracles

One of the things I often observe while reading around in the occult community is that often there are those moments when you perform this blatant, miraculous feat (generally of a telekinetic variety) under very specific circumstances, but are not able to perform it again reliably, consistently, or even at all until much later. I know I often cite a few “flashy” things I’ve done as evidence that magick is not all psychological, but those feats have next to no bearing on my actual ability. I couldn’t repeat the fancy telekinesis if someone was holding a gun to my head and threatening to kill me if I didn’t. EA talks about a similar incident force choking people. @Lady_Eva talks about manifesting objects. Has anyone else had an experience like this where you did something absolutely amazing at one point, but can’t repeat it in any other circumstance?

3 Likes

I performed a remarkable healing feat on my mom about 5 years ago. It was for a painful heel spurs condition and I used a combination of radionics and magick. The spurs disappeared in a day. I have tried the same technique multiple times since on other people, but it never worked for anyone else.

2 Likes

Well, at one point i had woken up at like 3am, and i woke up with a sheet of “static rain” in front of me…as the theta gamma sync is described to be…but it was far more vivid and clear than anything i ever saw. I felt like if i had put my hand through it, it would’ve crossed into a different dimension. It looked like i was literally watching a dead channel on an old tv set and I felt like that was the true TGS you’re supposed to see, but ever since then i havent been able to replicate it.

2 Likes

i see static all the rime does that mean im in theta gamma sync all the tine

i have noticed the same, if someone have materialized something im eager to hear the story

Aside from external workings, being able to replicate things reliably is the primary focus of my work, because I don’t take it as given that such things must always remain somewhat erratic - I just wanted to throw that in. :thumbsup:

The ability seems to ebb and flow depending on the kinds of work I do and the degree to which I allow myself to interact with other people and investmy energies in more than casual conversation, which fits, given my working model of things.

3 Likes