Lilith's sigil + enn meditation!

Well, I’ve been meditating for awhile with Lady Liliths Sigil (opening/meditating on her sigil) while either listening to enn (from Satania or other YouTube ones) or chanting them (mental or verbal).

I’ve noticed that I seem to be able to still connect to her just fine by just LISTENING to her enn…it still gets me into a light trance.

It’s easier for me to do the meditation when it’s dark, because the candle light also helps me focus better and puts me into the right state when meditating on her sigil.

Today while meditating, when I went to stop and blow out the candle - the candle wouldn’t blow out the first time I tried! It waved around and didn’t even get small like it was being extinguished. Although this might have been due to it being a tall flame. I did manage to blow it out on the second try.

I like to use red and black candles for Lady Lilith. Red for passion/lust/etc and black for night/dark energy/shadow work/etc.

Its alright to listen to her enn instead of chanting it verbally? It still helps me connect to her - especially added with the candle light and her sigil

The point of this meditation was to ask her for guidance/clarification on what happened with my left foot - something either my lady or some other being did. To my left foot. As well as help with connecting better to my lady

3 Likes

That is a good question

1 Like

Yes, it is perfectly fine. Many people meditate to audio of the enns.

2 Likes

Cool! I actually find it easier to meditate listening to the enn rather then chanting. It’s just easier for me to connect that way. I feel a stronger connect.

1 Like

Really? is it really fine? to listen to Lilth enn on YouTube, cause that how I do my ritual, or when I want to commutate with her.

From what I know, her enn will allow you to align with her energies but you might still need her sigil or some other means to help connect/evoke her.

1 Like

you mean Lilith sigil like these right?

2 Likes

Lilith has a couple different sigils, some I think connect to different aspects of her.

Yes that is one of them.

1 Like

I have two different type of Lilith sigils hanging in a picture fame for my altar that in the hallway along with a picture of what she look like to me

Cool.

1 Like

what about you? do you consider yourself ones her children/follower or she is ones of the deites that you work with

I’m still figuring everything out.

Oh I feel you on that.

1 Like

I do too, I explained in one of my threads how this is always how I contacted and had conversations with lucifer