Lilith's a fuck'n milf

A bit pricey though

You really need to learn being childish and offensive isn’t joking.

1 Like

Being Mature and allowing what they might consider “little kids” to insult them then call them with demands is different.

If i were to say i could punch Belial in the face because i want too then evoke him, what do you think he would do lol?

Also being weary of selfish, disrespectful, behavior towards Spirits doesn’t mean i need to get laid.
I get that just fine, i seem to remember you’re the hermit… Got laid lately?

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about U, Dummy. :expressionless: Our beloved Dave is a bit, well , U can check it urself.

I was told she is the very first feminist and favours women over men. She certainly would not like if I tell her my kinks.

I find her to be a wee bit overrated diety.

On a second thought if other Gods and Azazel, Belial and Lucifer ( even Cthulhu ) can be Brought on this level, then Why not Lilith ??? SO, I am with Dave now on this.!

Be careful with flattery, she doesn’t like that much. And later, let her make a move. She’s not a succubus, so be careful. Years ago a guy I know tried that. Uhm, let me just say he was rather embarrassed and she never came back. I don’t know what happened, he didn’t want to talk about it. :wink:

3 Likes

Kinda depends. My sister and I work a lot with Lilith and Hecate. We call them Lily and Kate. They’re good with it. I called Samael, Sam once. Not doing that again. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s one thing to describe a sexual experience, but it’s another to call someone a milf, especially in the case of Lilith who is more than just a sexual entity and demands to be treated as such.

2 Likes

If U ever get to have sex with Hecate, Don’t forget to share.

1 Like

well, the OP just want to have sex with her, and describing his fantasies. What’s wrong with that? Don’t know if MILF is a derogatory term there or a complement. If entities are O.K with banging the summoner, then few statements like this shouldn’t bother them.
But yea, she isn’t just a sex toy, all should keep that in mind.

1 Like

We should rename this thread to “Would Entities get offended if we call them MILFs”.

7 Likes

And that’s the final question in ’ Who want’s to become a Millionaire? ’

Edit-: Or whatever the fucking name of that annoying show is.

1 Like

Hahahaha, I don’t think that’ll ever happen! Her energies don’t come across as sexual at all! But I will, I promise :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

As @itsnathanm7 said, it’s about meaning and approach.

It’s not about what OP said, but how it was said. Even if it was a joke, a lot of people would find this very disrespectful. Imagine if someone acted this way about your mom or some other close relation. Would you really let it slide?

And besides, a lot of women would be upset over being called a milf. It’s like being called an old whore. Not every woman, sure, but that doesn’t mean you go around calling every woman you see a milf.

Is it wrong to fantasize or admit that you want to have sex with someone? No. Does that mean calling Lilith a milf is wise? Definitely not.

4 Likes

Lol, Once a dude told me that If U want to bang a goddesses, then after Evoking U have to proceed like a Creep ! Taking few steps forward when she isn’t look at your way. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. May be will try one day. Hopefully it won’t be my last day !!!:joy:

1 Like

OK, then it seems MILF IS a derogatory term, Thought It was a compliment with rough edges. I think people here are being a bit too protective about spirits they work with. Almost religiously.

Doubt if OP is doing that. What if the OP develops good relationship with Lilith in next few weeks and then have sex with her??? Is that O.K?

Also since its been brought up, the myths about “so and so having sex with so and so” is an allegory or reference to sacred prostitution. It’s not exactly literal.

1 Like

i think they´re jelous/insecure because someone prefers to get laid with a female demon rather than a plain woman like them

3 Likes

OUCH, OUCH , OUCH !!! In the infernal Empire, U BURN.

1 Like