Lilith's a fuck'n milf

do you know her? if so, can you ask her if she´s mad about what dave said? if not, you´re clueless as everyone here (in the thread)

the argument here is so stupid, i mean if somebody shit talks about an entity, the entity itself will do something about it, they don´t need a bunch of white knights defending them

1 Like

Id keep this debate going but CLEARLY OP hasnt bothered to evoke her and is not listening to those WHO HAVE.
He is still going from books and assumptions.

OP
And you also dont understand the Morrigan’s story so don’t bring it up here, i won’t waste time explaining since you won’t listen.

I will say (which you’ll probably ignore) that i never said once her being a sexual entity was bad.

2 Likes

Umm actually you don’t read this thread either so why should i repeat myself?

1 Like

Yes.

Shouldnt dave be doing that? Not my monkey not my circus.

You really like to talk and not listen dont you?

4 Likes

Lol, someone desperately needs to get laid, And THAT’s ALL. :smiley: the thread is a bit funny.

2 Likes

Do entities really care about shit talk about them? I mean many here were once anti- demon before venturing into demonic magick and surely talked crap about them. Same goes for many edgelords who initially shit talked about angels but later worked with them also?

Aren’t this entities supposed to be a bit mature compared to us?

5 Likes

Again they dont have to act on it and they can still care. Its like if i went and talked about you behind your back and you chose to not do anything about it but you also still cared about it.

As for maturity who said that?

5 Likes

If i remember correctly E.A said ( forgot in which book or video ) that entities like Azazel thinks/ plans for next 1000 years just as we plan on daily or weekly basis. So if they are that old, They are supposed to be a bit mature too! Don’t they? or at least not care about petty things.

3 Likes

They do and that is a fair point. However they dont all behave the same either. Which is why i said she could be mad rather than she is mad, because even i dont know everything. One may not care at all while another may decide to shut the person up.
And yes she doesnt need me to defend her but that doesnt mean i wont.

One may choose to focus on sex while the other may choose to focus on themselves. Its the same premise.

4 Likes

I thought as well that Lilith is enough (understatement) powerful for herself and Spirits are less prone to get offended than humans… Still it’s better to not “test” :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit pricey though

You really need to learn being childish and offensive isn’t joking.

1 Like

Being Mature and allowing what they might consider “little kids” to insult them then call them with demands is different.

If i were to say i could punch Belial in the face because i want too then evoke him, what do you think he would do lol?

Also being weary of selfish, disrespectful, behavior towards Spirits doesn’t mean i need to get laid.
I get that just fine, i seem to remember you’re the hermit… Got laid lately?

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about U, Dummy. :expressionless: Our beloved Dave is a bit, well , U can check it urself.

I was told she is the very first feminist and favours women over men. She certainly would not like if I tell her my kinks.

I find her to be a wee bit overrated diety.

On a second thought if other Gods and Azazel, Belial and Lucifer ( even Cthulhu ) can be Brought on this level, then Why not Lilith ??? SO, I am with Dave now on this.!

Be careful with flattery, she doesn’t like that much. And later, let her make a move. She’s not a succubus, so be careful. Years ago a guy I know tried that. Uhm, let me just say he was rather embarrassed and she never came back. I don’t know what happened, he didn’t want to talk about it. :wink:

3 Likes

Kinda depends. My sister and I work a lot with Lilith and Hecate. We call them Lily and Kate. They’re good with it. I called Samael, Sam once. Not doing that again. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s one thing to describe a sexual experience, but it’s another to call someone a milf, especially in the case of Lilith who is more than just a sexual entity and demands to be treated as such.

2 Likes

If U ever get to have sex with Hecate, Don’t forget to share.

1 Like