Lilith True God Mother of Humanity

I want to thank R Wayne Steiger for helping me completely dissolve the “GodSpell”.

Lilith is the Mother Goddess of all creation here on Earth.

The churches called her a whore and a Jezabel because she would not lay with Adam.

I found this out with my workings with Lamashtu and Abyzou.
All these fertility Goddesses were demonized as “infertility” “Demons”!

I find it highly offensive to call Lilith a whore or a Black Goddess.

It like calling your own mother a “whore” for merely having sex with your father, in order to make you.

I would really appreciate any more information on this topic.
I never wanted to go the whole “ Divine Feminine” route but this where it took me.

10 Likes

Here is the best video about her. And stop believing and referring to her anyway based on the Jewish lies based around that myth of Lilith. She was (is) a Southern Wind Goddess. The Black Snake…

3 Likes
3 Likes

I just discovered something recently: Lilith being Adam’s first wife was made up by the Jews because they had little to no information on Adam’s actual first wife and Lilith herself and because there were discrepancies in the origins of women. As they didn’t like having loose ends in their texts, they decided to combine the two.

Not that it makes anything better…

6 Likes

Lilith is my Goddess now.
Yet I feel she has always been with me.

Yeah I like Beliel and Andromalius;
But the story of Lilith strikes true to more nerves then I’m willing to admit…

4 Likes

People make stuff up all the time. I prefer to see Lillith and Adam more as an allegory of occult knowledge.

5 Likes

Yes!
The Divine Spirituality of Females.

All theses “gods” from the Bible seem like Horny men who don’t like their females to go astray.

3 Likes

Lilith is my Goddess.

2 Likes

“As “Lady Wind” she may be associated with the figure of the Akkadian demon “Lil-itu”, thought to have been the origin of the Hebrew Lilith legend.”

2 Likes

For Whom the Winds Fear

Keep in mind that whore wasn’t always a bad word. Sacred prostitution was a favorable thing done in service to the Goddess. Lilith is also the mother of whores. They took away the Divine aspect of it and made all female sexuality something shameful.

7 Likes

That is so far off the mark. SHE IS THE WIND! Southern Wind goddess, and not a demon.

1 Like

Oh she is no demon. She is the first initiate. The one who waits for us all within the Death current. She who remembers time before time.

2 Likes

Lilith is my goddess!

Well described.

1 Like