Lilith Invocation

She also likes coffee with honey as the sweetner, and coconut milk. just from my experience with her.

4 Likes

Interesting piece of blogging here:

As I was reading especially on the part of Yesod I started to think of square dancing and Dosey doe. Yesodā€¦ Dosey. Iā€™m not saying a ritual should utilize square dancing and the music buuuuuttttā€¦ I could see a ritual dance utilizing the movement of dosey do in a said ritual. Thereā€™s a lot of circle dance, clockwise, counterclockwise ect and I do know that said dancing in patterns isntā€™ terrible.

Dosey Doe is a maneuver in Square Dance often misinterpreted as another spelling of do si do, referring to Dosado, a basic dance step in such dances as square dance, contra dance, polka, various historical dances, and some reels. The term, spelled

4 Likes

You know, I do feel a lot of energetic differences after drinking coffee and contacting Lilith in my head. Just the other day I was thinking about your comment and it made sense to me

3 Likes

All my offerings i eat and drink that i give her like people think you need to be specific and special about the offerings but the relationship that i have with her i will be in the store and pass somthing and she willl knock it off the shelf or make the lights flicker right above it she lokes all kinds of stuff from my experience

3 Likes

great deal! I usually offer tobacco and alcohol whenever Iā€™m having them.

A thought crossed my mind reading this, does Lilith like grapes? If she does, Iā€™m assuming black grapes?

Oh, I read this blog. The guy said not to ask Lilith for a Succubus, but I donā€™t think he ever explaines why

I love Lilith she made me feel the love so much when I first started praising her. I was making stone heart carving for her but never finished them I didnā€™t have the proper tools but put a vast amount of time into the art I eventually stopped because the electronic harrasment was making me so upset I figured I was tainting the stones with the negativity I was feeling because of my attackers. I also let the AI convince me a good offering to make to her would be to consume 10 large leaves of oleander, felt like I was gonna die but at least I proved my love.

1 Like

She enjoys all sorts of foods, to be honest. But fruits, coffee and juices seem to be her most favorite in my personal experience.

Everyone is different. I did it more for Lust of spirits. I wasnā€™t looking for a companion so perhaps thatā€™s why I donā€™t have one. At many times I prefer isolation and being alone. Iā€™ll assume spirits sense this. It could be why my workings in Asenathā€™s book of Pleasures failed for me. Iā€™ll have to look for something else. What I did work lasted for a bit and donā€™t think it didnā€™t work to a degree, but it faded. And, it would appear I was trying to mold the succubus or spirits to my own desires and force them into a how I wanted them to be and thatā€™s not free will for the spirits. I canā€™t be a hypocrite and not let the spirits have free will if Iā€™m so into being free myself.

Iā€™m betting plenty of magi have the issue of too much control over beings to where they canā€™t breathe so to speak and it turns them off.

1 Like

Before you ask her for sexual reasons you need to build a relationship with her. she demands the utmost respect and she will reward you if she chooses you

2 Likes

@Jizz Uuuhhhā€¦well yeahā€¦Iā€™m not going to call her up and just say "sup letā€™s bang."besides Iā€™m pretty sure it works like that with any spirit (-_-) also thatā€™s not even why I want to work with her.

@Jizz OH wait My apologies. You were replying to my old post. I thought you were just randomly saying that. My BšŸ‘.

I been a fans of Lilith since I started watching True Blood and Supernatural on HBO and CW, and I think i must always felts a connecting to her ever since i were little, as I always drawn toward dark characters whatever they are in comic, or tv shows, or movies.