Lilith in 12th house

I’ll leave this here, maybe it can help to understand Lilith in your chart a bit more

1 Like

This will help you understand the houses and keep a watch of astrological time.
I would say Lilith in the 12 house is either an ending of a relationship of sorts or a time filled with really out their sexuality. Deep thoughts on sexuality.

Hi!
Lilith in your chart shows your dark feminine energy. The side of you that you try to hide. Especially in a 12th house placement. Lilith in this position is great at attracting spirits to you. Sometimes it leads to deviant behavior since the 12th house rules prison and hospitals. You might find some of the people you meet at these places misunderstand your illnesses. You are sensitive to variety of medications. But I see often with this placement especially with women, your pain is not seen. Mostly with your reproduction system because it’s feminine energy.
Also Lilith in this house is showing you your shadow self. The parts of you why you are isolated. Maybe the mother never gave you the kind of nurturing you needed.
But in my opinion Lilith is also how you can empower yourself in a way where society says you shouldn’t. You could be incredibly intuitive and use this as a career. Or working with the unknown the things that are a mystery to most, but to you it’s obviously clear. Lilith is her own woman and she demands autonomy. She is liberated and how you need to seek that feeling is mostly through mysticism or becoming a mother to the misunderstood beings on this earth.
I hope this helps :black_heart:

4 Likes

Interesting. No wonder I’ve been picking up Plutonian/Scorpionic vibes when observing Lilith themes in both myself and others with similar placements. But I’m curious though and would like to ask, @Rav: in your own astro studies/practices, how do you actually differentiate Scorpionic/Plutonian energy from BML/True Lilith energy? Or there is little to no difference at all?

Because from what I’ve seen so far, Lilith energy bears quite the resemblance to Scorpionic energy depending on how the chart owner utilizes it: a more “negative” expression - manipulation for purely self-gain, twisted obsessions, power plays and all the other infamous “lower” Scorp associations. For a more “positive” expression, I’ve seen Lilith aspects bringing in transformation and being the catalyst through challenging not only the chart owner but those s/he comes in contact with, which not only reminds me of Scorpio but also the Death card in tarot. I wonder what’s your take on this?

It definitely did! Thank you for sharing so much info. You hit the nail on the head with this, besides the hospital and mother part (my Mom’s way too nurturing actually lol). I especially resonate with this:

Even during my on-the-job training days, it was always the misunderstood/misfit students other teachers cannot handle that would always be close to me. Was also asked to deal with street children who were regularly bothering school activities held outside, which led to me developing a rapport with the children and teaching them during weekends before the pandemic.

Also the prison part was correct: I used to write encouraging letters to prisoners when I was younger in those Write A Prisoner sites, especially during the holidays. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It definitely did! Thank you for sharing so much info. You hit the nail on the head with this, besides the hospital and mother part (my Mom’s way too nurturing actually lol). I especially resonate with this

Aww! I’m glad she is! 12th house placements need nurturing since they often don’t receive that from others. I’m sure your moon is well placed with little to no hard aspects.

1 Like

It’s hard when you feel misunderstand. I hope you have understanding from others now. Now you can understand the people who feel misunderstood. Haha nice reversal I guess (:

Also I love those sites. Lol I’m also addicted to the reality tv shows revolving them :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Excellent question. They are totally different. The energy of Lilith in the chart is telling about a weak spot which will need a lot of work to solve it. Has to do with unfulfilled needs, wishes, expectations. The plutonian energy is where the transformation is needed. A very deep change over probably decades to solve the initial problem which Lilith identifies in the chart.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, Rav! :slight_smile: So while different, both could actually be utilized in tandem to make the necessary (powerful?) changes. nods

I would just like to ask you and @moodybimbo a bit more about Lilith, if you don’t mind. What can you say about a natal chart that is, for example, has Lilith-dominant (if such is even a word lol) aspects in it? As in, Lilith makes aspects to the personal planets and angles at tight orbs? Because usually, all I’ve read in both online and offline resources available so far defines having a strong Lilith in a more… mundane manner. While it’s nice to read about all that “Oooh, you’re physically/sexually attractive to this, your desires/fetishes are like this, etc.”, it gets tiring to read in the long run, because I’m certain those Lilith aspects could also be utilized in spiritual/occult matters too. How would you both define having strong Lilith aspects spiritually or occult-wise? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe having a strong Lilith in your chart determines how you would like utilize her energy. You can use her for destruction or empowerment. Lilith was hated by many by choosing to make a decision for herself. Historically that is not a woman’s place and to defy that was sinful.

When I want to observe astrological placements I look at celebrities birth charts. A good example of Lilith energy is Megan fox. She has her Venus conjunct Lilith in Gemini. Megan Fox got extreme amounts of hate for most of her career despite not doing much and following her own instincts. She has been ostracized by Hollywood due to being truthful and wanting equity between her and her male counterparts. From a young age she was sexualized. She was not even 18 when this sexual aura of hers was exploited. So like Lilith she has been seen has immoral, sexual, and defiant without much to back up these harsh judgments.

Also like Pluto placements, strong Lilith will be jealous or others are jealous of them. It depends on where it is in the chart.
Lilith is attractive, a seductress that knows what she wants. Of course this creates havoc among others with confidence issues.

Referring back to Megan fox’s chart since she has Venus conjunct Lilith. People envy her beauty and charm. Being in Gemini they are also envious of her wit and intellectual capabilities. She seems to have everything which makes others angry. Now with her other placements as well makes her a target for cruelty. Her Pluto is conjunct her MC. Also Mars in the first house. She’s a target for others bad behavior.

In conclusion, Lilith will do as she pleases despite hate. She is authentic but this is if the person is utilizing their Lilith energy in a healthy way.

1 Like

I forgot to mention strong Lilith people can get what they want easily. They’re good at manipulation and that doesn’t have to be bad. Sometimes the person can be physically beautiful which gets people to do favors for them they would rarely do for others. Especially revolving men, strong Lilith women can make men do whatever they want. Many sugar babies probably have strong Lilith placements. They can easily exploit men without saying a word.

2 Likes

Keeping in mind the principle: As above so below, as within so without… For Lilith positions important are conjunctions and oppositions. As extreme importance are those aspects to the middle points of Sun/Moon and Venus/Mars. Of course parallel and antiparallel positions are also important to be studied and carefully observed. Parallel positions are hidden conjunctions

1 Like

Noted with this one, as I tend to gloss over these aspects due to not having enough information.

Accurate details again. Not so loud please hahaha. Kidding aside, I have Lilith conjunct my Venus in the 1st House and the sexualization when I wasn’t even 18 did happen with a church pastor. My parents were also protective of me growing up because they’d often witnessed stalkers/strange men following me in groceries, malls, at times even just on the way home. This has ceased though because I learned how to do glamour magick (which I still don’t consider magick until now lol, but eh) to make myself unnoticeable, whether it be through a simple “eyeglasses + hair up” appearance or adapting to others’ body language so I’d blend in the crowd.

I understand that the manipulation isn’t bad, yes. It actually serves useful in my current work, and also when I was still active in school politics. I remembering using my influence for me and my party to get elected against older school officers who were doing nothing but lazing around and not implementing the promised platforms/changes for the student body. But when I was much younger, I unfortunately used that power to subtly “toy” with bullies and naysayers so they will expose themselves and get in trouble. I had a harsh reality check about misusing one’s power when I found out how one of my former bullies ended up being violently bullied. Won’t go into the details because it’s quite gruesome but needless to say, I was disgusted with the person I became at the time and knew I had to change. Hence, me and my career now lol.

Thank you for the insight, you two. Your answers yesterday actually had me reflecting and writing journal entries specifically about the 12th house and BML. There are still more questions to be answered so I probably won’t upload it here lol, but it renewed my enthusiasm to once again research deeper into the subject and how I could utilize it in my spiritual/occult path. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow can you tell me how you do the summoning! I been dying to have contact with an entity I’m a bit scared but I wanna try it! I’m pisces sun have a stelium in 8th house and my black moon Lilith in 12 house cancer I was researching the places of my natal chart and came across this thread haha love it!

What website did you find all your lilith’s???

I resonate with a lot of this! is crazy glad im not the only one or crazy ahaha

1 Like