Lilith as a vampiric demon

Hey now, his servitude will also get him a free room in Davie Jones locker. Personally I don’t really care much for staying in Davie Jones Locker, smells funny in there.

Yes maybe i will become a bitch in davie jones locker…
but see the bright side of it…
at least i can have rum for eternity O_O

:smiley:

Ive always been a loner in a sense, so im curious…why do you want to serve? Ive never been able to relate to people who do this sort of thing, but Ive always been curious as to the logic behind the action of submission. Where is the benefit for you in this situation?

I want to serve because it fits me. My personality lacks what Dominants have, security, Decision making, integrity…therefore when i submit, if the relationship is of mutual benefits…then i will end up having those things i lack and i become someone Completed. I feel the need for, and it doesn’t only goes towards women, i can also feel the same for men. I am good at taking orders, doing things for others…when it comes to me, its shit…so in the hope that…i do submit very well and do everything that person needs, at the end…i get that person doing for me, what i also need. And it usually is like that…when its not then it is not a mutual beneficial relationship and it really doesnt interest me. Like for example now with Spirits…
My agreement is sort of like…i become theirs…so that they give me what i lack.
Take from my mind, the need for security, etc, etc…
It goes deeper then that, but that is basically what is happening, which is good, actually it is perfect, it is exactly what i asked for…and in exchange i only have to be a slut…which i love ejejeje
The bigger picture though is different…

[quote=“sunas, post:44, topic:106”]I want to serve because it fits me. My personality lacks what Dominants have, security, Decision making, integrity…therefore when i submit, if the relationship is of mutual benefits…then i will end up having those things i lack and i become someone Completed. I feel the need for, and it doesn’t only goes towards women, i can also feel the same for men. I am good at taking orders, doing things for others…when it comes to me, its shit…so in the hope that…i do submit very well and do everything that person needs, at the end…i get that person doing for me, what i also need. And it usually is like that…when its not then it is not a mutual beneficial relationship and it really doesnt interest me. Like for example now with Spirits…
My agreement is sort of like…i become theirs…so that they give me what i lack.
Take from my mind, the need for security, etc, etc…
It goes deeper then that, but that is basically what is happening, which is good, actually it is perfect, it is exactly what i asked for…and in exchange i only have to be a slut…which i love ejejeje
The bigger picture though is different…[/quote]
Interesting…Ive never considered myself necessarily dominant, but it has also never once occurred to me to submit myself to someone to make up for my shortcomings.

Not saying your way is wrong or right, personally Ive always looked at others more powerful than me, and set them as a goal for me to surpass.

I definitely see your logic though, and I understand why people here have asked if youve been abused in the past. Once again, Im not saying your way is wrong…but may I suggest that you try a different entity? There are plenty that are more than willing to help you fullfill your potential without needing to put a collar and leash on you. (as much as you may be into that!)

(This is why I have yet to make a pact with any entity. I know its a different thing entirely, but it still makes me feel kinda greasy…)

Even in some of my craziest sexual relationships, I still prefer a submissive partner to ultimately have a mind of their own…Theres a time and place for everything, but I just dont like to see someone’s potential given away for someone else’s pleasure.

No, the pleasure that the person will have will be in using me to my maximum abilities and capabilities and even if possible to stretch them, bringing me to what could almost be called as perfection. Imagine, i want to reach perfection, i want to reach God hood…
I stretch all my abilities, all of me is stretching to reach that goal…you know why i will never reach it alone no matter how much i change for better, no matter how much i try to strech myself to reach it ? Because humans were never meant to be alone or live alone, that is why men and women were created instead of just one type.
There probably was a possibility to exist only one gender and reproduce and all, but the need for " something " more is exactly in there…no one alone can reach perfection or " GodHood " or whatever, because the world is made of more persons, it is not only us, alone. So you try to reach Godhood by taking stuff Dominating others to get you what you lack, to reach that perfection to stretch yourself…i on the other hand, submit to others i do them good things, in return, they offer me the same. So which one is better, submitting, helping others and in return getting what you so much need ? Or force it to happen ?
In no time i will have a pact with those three deities…
I will not only be leashed to one, but to three. Actually four if i count Anksha.
My goal is that by serving them, i will be part of them. I will become one of them…no i will not become a Goddess or a God or whatsoever…i want be family with Demons. I want to be their servant, but on the same hand i know i will not be servant just to any spirit or any Demon, i will only serve those who own me and those happen to be the ones i have chosen. And i think i have chosen well. Serving a Demon that is more used to appear to humans as a male will certainly have a more " macho " character to it…and it will abuse me, i do not want to be abused, i want only to be used.
It sounds strange perhaps for many people, but i dont know…for me it makes a LOT of sense…actually it makes all the sense i need.

Oh . . but yes… i know that Astarte will not abuse of me…Hecate i have a feeling that it will be the same but…Lilith…was the first to own me, was the one who showed me what i needed to be shown. For her i will do anything and she knows she can do whatever she wants from me.

IMO neither. I mean sure along the way you’ll help people or take stuff from people when the need arises. But for me at least its not about either, nor would I want it to be about either. In the quest to fullfill my evolutionary potential I will of course have helpers but most of these are neither beings that I’ve forced into subjugation or beings that are subjugating me. But are beings that willingly help me because our goals are in alignment. And sometimes I’ll help them with stuff they are trying to do too.

The only exception to this is a reptilian entity I captured once who attacked my freind. But unless provoked first I won’t do that sort of thing.

I was once asked if world conquest was a goal of mine, my response was “Running the world sounds like a pain in the ass, but I would want the ability to kick the guy running the world in the nuts everytime he fucks up”

Its either Dominant or submissive…entities…humans…or similars.
There is no in between.
Those who help are like me, they are willingly helping because…

See…there is a < because >
They aren’t just willingly gonna help you for nothing…

[quote=“sunas, post:49, topic:106”]Its either Dominant or submissive…entities…humans…or similars.
There is no in between.
Those who help are like me, they are willingly helping because…

See…there is a < because >
They aren’t just willingly gonna help you for nothing…[/quote]

There’s always an inbetween there’s no exceptions to that rule including here of that I can assure you. I suppose if I could be classfied, I would be a reasonable dominant in that I won’t tolerate those who walk over me, but I don’t force others to do things they don’t want to do without good reason either.

And of course my freinds are getting things out of our partnership, they get to use their power, they get to advance their own goals which happen to be in alignment with my own and they get to experience things from the physical world or gain more power by me helping them get closer to it.

Im definitely closer to defectron’s mentality on this, but thats why I questioned you on your logic. Its almost the opposite the way I go about things, and yet it works for you…which really goes to show how malleable and personal magic can be.

for me it feels right just to think that i may somehow be following the footsteps of someone like jesus, who submitted himself fully to mankind.

Jesus submitted to his execution, but his whole adult life was spent going against the system, against the teachings of the Jews… which is why they killed him.

lol…not much different then me…

Hubris

Maybe Hubris…Whatever it is, it is good.

Hello. I have not worked with Lilith in regards to Vampyrism, but have worked with Hekate. She has guided me through psionic/energy on how to drain from and individual as well as from a crowd. I have also learned how to send energy to help others as well through remote viewing and astral travel.

1 Like

Hecate? Awesome I was looking into Lilith but I already have a experience with Hecate.

1 Like

@damia2hell Awesome! Have fun with your Journey!

I did work with Lilith once for shadow work. I wanted to just call her to me just to introduce myself. I hadn’t planned on getting straight down to business. But when she came she went straight to shadow work. I hadnt even asked her yet. Her presence was really powerful and the form she took on was very symbolic. She appeared at first to he dead with rotted skin and eyes rolled back, yet a flower growing from her mouth. Just that image alone I feel taught me so much. It was like her telling me what was about to happen and how it would kill me in a way but from death I could grow. And then I had an extremely vivid and real dream. It was terrifying because I didn’t remember falling asleep and truly thought it was an ordinary day until she started to show me all these things that I didn’t even realize I was afraid of. The only time I realized I was dreaming was when I woke up sobbing. It doesn’t sound like much but it was so surreal for me because I’m extremely lucid in all of my dreams. I know I’m dreaming and have complete control. But this was not the case. The next couple weeks I continued to connect with her and it took me forever to get over what she had showed me. And now that you mention it I have been incredibly more driven as far as sex wise and very daring in speech and my actions.

3 Likes