Lilith and vampirism

I have been working primarily with Lilith. When I first heard her name a year ago I was transfixed even when not knowing anything really about who she was. I now realize she was calling me. She has assisted me in healing and has helped me grow.I cannot say I’ve really had any negative experiences with her like some people have. Though there are always lots of other entities that come with her and that can sometimes be unnerving.She’s more or less answered most of my questions.I evoke her often now.Here’s the one thing that eludes me though.Every time I’ve asked her about vampirism I didn’t really get a response. I have tried psychic vampirism as a means of acquiring more energy (which I sometimes have a serious shortage of) but my attempts have proven ineffective. I know that Lilith and vampirism are linked. So why is she silent about this topic? Should I just keep trying to feed on energy or is it just not to be?

3 Likes

Hey , if you message me I can send you a link for the order of the 9 angels specific technique and mantra for vamping any on in your range of vision as well as how to summon the astral double of an entity, feed, and infect the aura with death energy or negative though form that can torment an enemy…also a friend through this forum recently sent me 3 very effective /borderline dangerous ways to not only feed off sublet substantial energies of prana m but how to consume the whole astral double into yourself ( considered advanced ) . But holla at me if you want more info…
I say psi-stealingnis a black magician must have, as I have accelerated ten fold with success results of telekinesis and Pyrokeneisis. … which has very little to do with projecting energy but continued effort focus and practise requires stamina , and even so beginning to train a muscle in your brain that is in atrophy, has such a small scale of progress. …patience is rewarded, but still As I I more creative with polykenisis ( vamp feeding) in turn the other energy becomes stronger…
It’s almost comparable to weight training…body builders work out their legs as a priority bc they are the largest muscle group, therefore the body secrets more muscle growth hormones lactic Acid, protein etc, providing not just the legs but the totality of all their muscles receive more of what it needs to grow …my theory is a similar occurrence happens with my experience thus far…I would say for sure don’t give up, because I am still discovering new benefits on the regular by digesting all types of chi/prana from many people daily…
Hope this helps, message if u want details.
Sin.:smiling_imp: Ror

5 Likes

You can evoke or invoke Lilith to strengthen your vampiric instincts and corrode the will of your target. I’m not very caught up on Michael W. Ford’s recent books about vampirism yet, but I know that the Vampyre Gate has rituals to strengthen your vampiric powers. You can also offer the life force of your victim to her if you and it will strengthen your connection to her, thus empowering you
Carrying talismans and initiation with her through dreams will help also

2 Likes

I’ve also dreamt of Lilith by offering to her before sleep and focusing on her, and then she aided me with dream vampirism. I found mugwort great for strengthening my dreams. Practice evocation and invocation and strengthening your connection. Personally I always offer blood to spirits, it’s not necessary, but I personally like to do it. It’s usually just a drop or two these days, since that works fine.
Sometimes what I also do, (with a Satanic black metal pin I always use) is have one puncture for manifestation and one for offering. Sometime’s I’ll also do one offering during the ritual or around the beginning of the ritual and then another offering to end the ritual with. It doesn’t hurt and heals very fast anyways.
I’m not at all atheistic by the way.

Evocation is really just a form of possession anyways. And through possession we become like the gods we worship. From the way I see it, that is like the concept of a deific mask, if you will. And in the old religions, people in part saw the gods and goddess as ideals that you wanted to be like, so I think that’s the key here

3 Likes

Yes I do offer her my blood occasionally and I do it with other spirits too. I dreamt of her once at least I think it probably was her? At this point it doesn’t take much for me to get in touch with her energy.
Its funny how she just pops up out of random sometimes especially when I am meditating. I am thinking of carrying her sigil with me so I could always have a more direct link to her energy.
How would you suggest that I best use mugwort? Please forgive my ignorance but I’ve never used herbs in my rituals.Thank you for the suggestions!

Let her work through the darkness of your mind. The subconscious and nightside. Direct contact is difficult for some people including me. Part of what happened to me with working with her was awakening survival instincts where I had no mercy or remorse whatsoever to people that wanted to cross me.

1 Like

Word true say, I just posts a major rant a few threads below this one of peol,e debating a spell to turn them vampire…I don’t think I’ve typed so fast ever…lol as a born vampire i was slightly offend I guess, have you heard of necromantic psionic vampyrism ? I’ve been experimenting with it lately and if done proper it’s emmensely empowering, I just purchased E.As full mastery coarse which excites me as I am keen on having more intimate relationships with clarity in communication as sometimes my Gnosis through invocation has to be interpreted somewhat, telekinesis and Pyrokeneisis has been hogging much of my focus recently as well , but i feel none of this would have been attained thus far without learning how feed and transform prana I aquire vampyriclly …major catalysts for my path anyway.

1 Like

Mugwort can be used as tea or incense. It’s a good offering for Lilith, also. Wormwood is really good for her as well I hear, I recently acquired some along with incense and oils for Lilith from Luciferian Apotheca.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that term, no. I’m not very knowledgeable on necromancy, but I know for a fact that something about being present around the essence of death amplifies my magick and supernatural experiences.
And that’s awesome! I want to work through at least several of his courses for sure. Probably even all when I am rich some day through magick, haha. I’m about to get started on mastering evocation, but I’ve been practicing heavily with the universal circle and many of EA’s and BALG’s techniques.

1 Like

I am not familiar with necromantic psionic vampyism. I often do have a hunger for most healthy energy in general. I can see the energy I can sense it but I’m having trouble doing anything about it. I do need to take a few of EA’s courses he inspires me.

Thank you.Unfortunately I don’t think I can send messages yet still level 1. Could I find this technique on the ONA website?

2 Likes

Nah visit V.K Jahanumm that dude is a bit much on his YouTube channel at times but strait up his website is a plethora of knowledge for all levels, of magician, he focuses heavily on self transformation, inner alchemy and tea he you the order of 9 angels vampiric visualizations and mantra etc, I use this method on the most common occasion and learned 3 new teqniques recently through here that are much more advance and I’m still tinkering with the most potent one now…the dude live in Mexico so Google translation is not perfect but interpretation has been working more and more so far

2 Likes

How do I eat Prana from other things and beings. I was vegetarian until last June found needed to consume chicken then 2mths some red meat. But im ready to consciously deliberately consume prana from -people- not just surface feeding. Ive seen/ read vk jehannum versions and although they’re instinctive its not enough. … after last night’s dream more so
If perhaps direct me to learning source or say .
Thank you for your time

Vampirism is viewed as a curse to those who suffer from it as an overwhelming majority. It’s not a happily talked about thing in the metaphysical.

Trust me when I say that being someone with a damaged chakra or energy body isn’t fun.

3 Likes

Absolutely @EgoDeathIsFalse, please try to remember this forum displays ( or tries to😈) all aspects of freedom , individuality, and Power… that being said, we try not to "PROJECT LIMITATIONS " . IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FOR …whoops capslock… anyways, I understand your point of view even as a born vampire, I can honestly say i u derwent 28 years of damaged , over/under active energy centres , untill just over 2 years ago when i found this forum , my practise, and blak magick as an ecgual lifestyle.
I transitioned from the high cost of Low Living ( drug addiction ) to dedicated practitioner…and won’t pontificate the details affe ting my energy body, and coresponding subtle energies.

The key to my successful switch of such drastic measurements of lifestyle was the information, a d tactical techniques which allowed me to harvest the chi/prana that my condition or illness of my aura could not replace or rejuvenate on its own through regular means.
This could get so severe , that as a child during sleep i would be ejected from my physical body during sleep, so that my astral body could feed off other sleeping humans and take the life force i so desperately needed.
Now as a clairvoyant INTENTIONAL psychic and sanguine Vampire , my senses have become soo keen , that my mentor and I have developed a sort of " astral surgery " excercise here we have aided psyche trauma , sexual repression, communication issues, and psychic blocks throughthese methods…

And furthermore, Everyone who contributes to this forum understands that these topics are compartmentalized into categorisation, but You, are in no place to dictate if or if not somebody or anybody may or may not speak upon any topic…

Present your view and perception as professional and informative as possible, while re affirming your stance…kinda like i just did…with that outa the way i hope to see kore of your co tributions in he future and i hope i helped.
Darkest blessings. Rors.-

3 Likes

@Rory_Mclellan I officially think your awsome. Great message btw. Have read a few of your recent postings and seeing how the actions of abuses affect our soft bodies and our chi/pranic force
I talk… so summarise the description of life force our auric field chakras and the methods of reversing damages or better going beyond finally I’m sure this weakness of myself that I been clinging to like a blanket that needs a scrub. It really is time for me to dismiss the bullshit of beliefs and embrace My true self… taking consuming prana deeply to enhance what I lack and effect the changes that must/is now occurring. There are many on Balg that have had this affect on me and to you and to those : Thank you

2 Likes

Im glad To be a source of inspiration on this forum, I legit feel like it was yesterday I had been writing similar messages to one of my idol’s on here @C.Kendall.
Not only had this dude’s posts been a major catalyst towards my decision to begin practising, but has provided countless gems of wisdom and knowledge that has aided my magickal path larger than words can dsscribe…
Ill P.M. you in a min or two here, im recalling now that my mentor @Yberion2, mentioned working with you and that you may contact me…Sorry for how long I took to become active online here again, but now that im situated, Im taking time to become more dedicated.

If i dont message your acct within the next 30 mins, that means i forgot and/or are side tracked…and then at this time if u wanna chat still ssend me a message to remind me.

Im super stoaked , that your so stoaked on my contributions and posts, and can only assure that more posts are on he way, as wll as increasingly potent and clear as we progress as a New race or magicians into a new era!* chat soon luv!

1 Like

@Rory_Mclellan thanks thatd be lovely. I wont be replying tonight am doing something special. And earlier tonight Clauneck surprised me.

1 Like

The ones who practice vampyrism through Egyptian God Set and Aset view it as a gift rather than a curse. However, there’s isn’t by means of a damaged system.

2 Likes