Lightning manipulation

Then The Wandering One decides he wants to try it out and takes my storm to Galesburg which is like the next town over.

20 Likes

That looks like it would be a lot of fun once I tried to visualize a lighting stike and one struck hella far away but right in line with where I visualized the strike. Do you ever make the clouds into shapes for fun?

3 Likes

I managed to do something like this during my atmokinesis practice, first time I figure coincidence, 2nd time I thought it was cool, 3rd time I was content with the fact that it was my doing, but I’ve also managed to redirect a flash flood once from my town to Houston (mainly because Houston was the place I wanted to direct it and it ended up being redirected there) At the time I hated dealing with the rain so there was a lot of emotion backing up my practice.

7 Likes

WTF!? Guys? Doesn’t anybody hit the like button anymore?

3 Likes

Sorry frater for taking the storm away lol, it was a fun experience though nevertheless. Thank you for the run down. :grin:

3 Likes

I was attempting to move the storm towards me. Found out I pushed it too far south from my location. I went outside and saw that the sky was red in hue, usually light pollution would be white/yellowish.

About 10 to 15 minutes later, everything went back to normal.

This was approximately where the storm was, at the time.

5 Likes

I think your storm came over to me. I’ve been hearing some thunder for the past hour now and it’s slowly starting to rain. I love that sound at night time so noice :+1:

3 Likes

Wherw are you located?

Indiana. There hasn’t been a noise is a little bit though, unfortunately. It rained only a little too.

1 Like

It’s actin up now.

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: with enough practice i will throw lighting to those i dislike

1 Like

i make it rain all the time… lighting tho… never tried
im not sure why but lighting kinda scares me… it didnt use to… then i saw in the news what a lighting did to a womans house. And then a lighting hit the light pole right in front of mom’s house… and i kinda got scared of lighting a bit
every time there’s a storm i keep visualizing a golden dome spanding from where i’m and pushing the lightnings far away… which usually does.

2 Likes

Liked :wink:

2 Likes

I can do some of that