Life Path Number

I found out mine is 7 which makes a lot of sense because my personality is INFJ which is one of the rarest of all personality traits in the world by 2% or something. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mine is 8, which resembles to infinity because when it tilted to sideways it becomes infinity

2 Likes

Mine in 12/3 which is the personality of a mother father and kid, which makes sense coz I’m sensitive as fuck, I’m also tough to people wanting to learn, also I’m immature like a little kid :joy::joy::joy: so contradicting

1 Like

2 Likes

Mine is 8

1 Like

I’m 9

1 Like

I’m an 8 life path, I think it’s a 26/8 life path. I’m not sure though.

1 Like

@anon71542185 @Kassapu @Ajc1

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Numbers which appeared to me frequently and with which I identified myself with are 2155 or 2121 or 1212.

1 Like

Its so accurate that pic im still in shock haha

1 Like

I found these videos to be very interesting and eye opening. And it may shed some light for some of you guys.

So basically my Life Path Number is a 11 but I feel like a 7 but they’re very similar to each other. So my chosen LPN is 11, my expression is 5 and my heart desire is 7.

I’m a 7 too. what’s a 7 mean? I feel much different than I view others as well. I always think wtf is wrong with most people but that’s just me

1 Like

Ny life path is 1 :slight_smile: one day my mother have say me that she have made my name to not have any karma or to have Luck. The only good think she may have done

1 Like

I think your profile picture has connection with your Life Path Number.

That’s normal I feel the same way but that’s how we isolate from other people because we feel, think differently from others.

I’m on 8 life path and I like all those colours… when I see a girl wearing purple… I just go bonkers :smiling_imp:

1 Like