Life is now balanced

I have been working with some angels like Ariel,Michael,Raphael and I got to say they have made me a better person I would say to myself I know is more left hand path people out there. But I would say I have to balance the powers to make it even for me. Do you know any more angel that I can speak to? would be appreciate a lot by me. as well I found A cool book called the tree of life an one of the rituals I did was the leaser banishing of the hexagram and that did some good for me I would say.:grinning:

If I’m not mistaken, the angel Metatron is the merkabah, Angel’s /angles, Thoth says the dark ones travel through angle’s. And one should travel through curves when astral projecting, I don’t know how it ties in but you might be able to make something of it brother.

Watch this music video by Lupe Fiasco called “Dots and Lines”, its full of occult symbolism and speaks to alot of hidden truth’s, when I’m in a creative magical slump it points me in the right direction, enjoy.

3 Likes

Raguel is a spiritual policeman and sorts out other people’s immature rebelliousness.
By the way a great way to invoke these Archangels is to hold your breath and mentally chant their name in a three syllable mantra e.g. “Ra-phea-el” then exhale and continue, take it easy with it.

Also project the sigil of the Archangels’ into your environment. Remember , Cabbalists say that these Archangels are powerful, are almost gods.

3 Likes

Metatron , sandalphon, Samael/Chamuel, Gabriel, Raziel

1 Like

Cassiel

1 Like