Life-Changing Evocation

African traditions entities if you are up to initiations and some study.

It seems that you may need more than one entity, probably two. I’ll get back to you later regarding who to evoke as I’m at work at the moment. Have you thought of evoking two entities at once? Try reading the section in EE on evoking multiple entities and have them work in tandem for you. Judging from your posts, you are a seasoned mage and I’m sure you’re more than capable of this.

Best of luck, let me know what you think.

Ryan.

Astaroth has been MORE than helpful to me with goals that are quite similar.

I use Astaroth for more of the creative, mental inspiration type stuff, and Hent’yos for situational, tangible change.

1 Like

First I would assess all your options, and do the death of self ritual.

– Death of the Old Self Ritual: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

See if it’s anything you’re up for. I used to do a lot of evocation and sigil opening, and it felt like I was banging my head against the wall at one point. The things I thought were immutable problems have now become much easier to deal with and get rid of.

Even when I asked for money, or power, the way it was given was not as concrete as it is after that ritual. Even my ability to contact these spirits seems like it is more controlled.

If you want to gain peace in your life to make it more tranquil and stable and then work from there, I have an entity or two I could give you. However, it really depends just on what you feel comfortable with. Then we can move on to other entities when you look at your problems one by one. If not, we can move right to the meat and potatoes, let me know your preference.

I have to ask if you feel like the control you used to have over your life feels like it’s been taken from you by mundane or magickal means?

There are spirits I can recommend for everything you asked, but most of them will only focus on a single thing.

HOWEVER, if you evoke enough spirits it’s like having an army with you. You will know when it starts to give you control of your life when they don’t just make footsteps in the hall, they actually start helping you deal with stuff. I was in a similar situation, and I got out of it by Death of Self, and sigil opening/evocation of multiple spirits. That’s not to say that every one of your requests can’t be put into your death of the self ritual, however, if you do it, working on these things later will be much easier. I kept trying and trying to do magick for this and that, and it felt like what progress I was making took a lot of effort, but after the death of self ritual, my progress shot off even using the same entities, things became different. I felt lighter, things didn’t weigh me down, and it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I honestly almost avoided doing that ritual entirely, but when someone did a tarot reading on the FWB group and contacted me about my not having done it. I took it as a sign and did it, and I promptly performed the ritual.

Now, I feel more free. And since I’ve made progress with magick, I have drawn this from my spiritual growth thus far.

Rome wasn’t built in a single day,
nor was it built by a single person.

It was built day by day, piece by piece, as person by person, lay block by block.

The magician builds the same way, only relying on the power of spirits.

Magicians work toward their goals every day, piece by piece, asking spirit after spirit to help him or her, and they lay most of the blocks for us with more skill, speed, or efficiency than is possessed by mere mortals.

What we build still takes time, it just takes less time and energy than to solve these problems than if we used mundane means to do so, leaving us time to do the things we want to do.

We have access to an army of helpful spirits, and we will make use of it.

Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes