Life blown to shit

At work rn, will respond later. Hang in there.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t4: Thanks I’m trying my best

2 Likes

Shem angels exist as well, as do archangels. Raphael and Uriel can help

6 Likes

How could I evoke them with others in the home? The most privacy I could get would be the downstairs bathroom while everyone’s asleep. However I don’t want to offend them either by not having a better space but I’m sure they would understand? Also what offerings would they prefer?

3 Likes

Hi! I get the feeling on how hard it is to battle depression alone and I know how hard it is to keep going if everything is against you, but there will be always a time where everything is gonna be alright. Also I wanted you to know that you did a great job holding out.

I think the space doesn’t matter and you just need some privacy to do it. Also, there are some other spirits that you can summon aside from demons that can help you. There are many ways to evoke demons and spirits but I’ll leave it to the experts here in the forum. I’m sorry i can’t help much since I’m only a beginner.

6 Likes

A bathroom is fine, tools, no tools, the sigil on your phone, write down their enn, or prayer.

I hope the best for you, I’m going threw a few things myself, and they really help.

7 Likes

Thanks I feel better knowing I could still achieve that much and yes it totally sucks I hope you and everyone else battling this monster make it through because it’s like I don’t wanna die but I don’t wanna keep living like this either :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through all of this. I’m a mommy to 4 small babies ages 9,8,6&4…so I was in a constant state of depression and anxiety ever since my oldest was born. Post partum depression is no darn joke, so please make sure above all, you’re taking care of yourself. You’re all that your baby has. If Lucifer has been on your mind, maybe call on him. Tell him how your family is treating you, how you want to get out of the situation with no harm to anyone and just wait…if you have no privacy, you can always pull up his sigil in the bathroom, call on him there. They don’t need to know what you’re doing.

Bune for money
Dantalion to help change emotions, change your feelings of despair
King Paimon to get your family to back off

I call on spirits and I haven’t seen any issues with my kids.

Things will get better, hang in there sis.

9 Likes

Hey Hennessy, I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through all this…so much so that I’m willing to do you a favor. I’ve recently had great success with a book called Magickal Cashbook by Damon Brand. I have a digital copy of the book that amazon allows me to loan out only once to one person…and atm I can’t think of a better person to loan it to than yourself. The book is fairly short and the ritual is fairly simple. All you need is to make the cashbook which requires very little in terms of resources. I think it would serve you well here in this time of need. However, for me to loan it to you, you need an amazon.com account, and you’ll need to send me your email. But if you’d like it, I can send it to you. It may help you acquire some cash. You may be viewed as a looser to your peers over your current situation, and that’s okay. But you’ll never be viewed as a looser by me over your current situation.

15 Likes

Yes please I would greatly appreciate that offer. I haven’t been on here awhile so I don’t think I can pm but my email is [email protected]. This means so much for a stranger to understand my situation and give me an offer like this :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Alright i just sent it. Amazon gives you 7 days to accept it, and once you do, it gives you 14 days to read the book…then it comes back to me. I assume you have an amazon.com account already to sign into, because i think you’ll need one in order to read the book.

10 Likes

@Verdo that’s very kind of you.
And
@Hennessyhaze9 I wish you success, also @Blond has a few money spells I have been using.

4 Likes

I got it love, currently reading it now :+1:

5 Likes

If you’re not ready to call on a spirit maybe medidate on their Enn or Mantra and get in tune with their energy. It’s kinda like an invocation and they may answer right away.

Petition spells are good too and many entities are willing to help

It’s hard I know but you got this :black_heart:

2 Likes

My advice would be to just call out in your mind and get money sorted, take what you can get, some step at a time.

It’s better than getting nothing, money will lead to happiness.

Don’t keep trying to do it “the right way” or you may never do it at all for years in that situation.

You’re right, your family will never understand anything, they are worthless, try not to hate em with much force, as it’s a tie that’ll just fuck you up and drain you aswell.

Just forget about them.

1 Like

Also people think you need to speak words allowed, but even when I’m alone and mostly am.

I’ve found it more effective to do incantations, mantra’s, ect in your head, it actually seems to me to be more powerful, MUCH more powerful actually.

As it’s closer to your spirit saying it, than your body.

Lesh ta pak een lafa too son try saying this in your head repeatedly, and put a little will behind it, but don’t exhaust yourself, it should get your mother and brother off your back, and infact repel and neutralize all negative bullshit coming your way, and if from a being, throw it back at that.

3 Likes

Shem angels of God can help, if youre open to it. Here is a list of what they can do…

Angel Name
Influences

1. Vehuaiah
    Subtle spirit. Endowed with great wisdom, enthusiastic for science and the arts, capable of undertaking and accomplishing the most difficult things.
  2. Jeliel
    To quell popular uprisings. To obtain victory over those who attack unjustly. Sprightly spirit, agreeable and courteous manners, passionate for sex.
  3. Sitael
    Against adversities. Protects against weapons and wild beasts. Loves truth, will keep his word, will oblige those in need of his services.
  4. Elemiah
    Against mental troubles and for the identification of traitors. Governs voyages, sea travels. Industrious, successful, keen for travel.
  5. Mahasiah
    To live in peace with everyone. Governs high science, occult philosophy, theology, and the liberal arts. Learns easily, keen for honest pleasures.
  6. Lelahel
    To acquire knowledge and cure disease. Governs love, renown, science, arts and fortune. Features (include) ambition, fame.
  7. Achaiah
    Governs patience, secrets of nature. Loves learning, proud to accomplish the most difficult tasks.
  8. Cahetel
    To obtain the benediction of God and to drive away evil spirits. Governs agricultural production. Inspires man to rise towards God.
  9. Aziel
    Mercy of God, friendship and favor of the great, execution of a promise made (sic). Governs good faith and reconciliation. Sincere in promises, will easily extend pardon.
  10. Aladiah
    Good for those guilty of hidden crimes and fearing discovery. Governs rage and pestilence, cure of disease. Good health, successful in his undertakings.
  11. Lauviah
    Against lightning and for the obtainment (sic) of victory. Governs renown. Great personage, learned, celebrated for personal talents.
  12. Hahaiah
    Against adversity. Governs dreams. Mysteries hidden from mortals. Gentle, witty, discreet manners.
  13. Iezalel
    Governs friendship, reconciliation, conjugal fidelity. Learns easily. Adroit.
  14. Mebahel
    Against those who seek to usurp the fortunes of others. Governs justice, truth, liberty. Delivers the oppressed and protects prisoners. Loves jurisprudence, affinity for law courts.
  15. Hariel
    Against the impious. Governs sciences and arts. Religious sentiments, morally pure.
  16. Hakamiah
    Against traitors and for deliverance from those who seek to oppress us. Governs crowned heads, great captains. Gives victory. Frank, loyal, brave character, sensitive to points of honor, an affinity for Venus.
  17. Lauviah
    To be invoked while fasting. Against mental anguish, sadness. Governs high sciences, marvelous discoveries. Gives revelations in dreams. Loves music, poetry, literature and philosophy.
  18. Caliel
    To obtain prompt aid. Makes truth known in law suits, causes innocence to triumph. Just, honest, loves truth, judiciary.
  19. Leuviah
    To be invoked while facing South. To obtain the grace of God. Governs memory, human intelligence. Amiable, lively, modest, bearing of adversity with resignation.
  20. Pahaliah
    Against enemies of religion, for the conversion of nations to Christianity (!). Governs religion, theology, morality, chastity, purity. Ecclesiastical vocation.
  21. Nelebael
    Against calumniators and spells and for the destruction of evil spirits. Governs astronomy, mathematics, geography and all abstract sciences. Loves poetry, literature, avid for study.
  22. Ieiael
    Governs fortune, renown, diplomacy, commerce, influence on voyages, discoveries, protection against storms and shipwreck. Loves business, industriousness, liberal and philanthropic ideas.
  23. Melahel
    Against weapons and for safety in travel. Governs water, produce of the earth, and especially plants necessary for the cure of disease. Courageous, accomplishes honorable actions.
  24. Hahuiah
    To obtain the grace and mercy of God. Governs exiles, fugitives, defaulters. Protects against harmful animals. Preserves from thieves and assassins. Loves truth, the exact sciences, sincere in word and deed.
  25. NithHaiah
    For the acquisition of wisdom and the discovery of the truth of hidden mysteries. Governs occult sciences. Gives revelations in dreams, particularly to those born on the day over which he presides. . Influences those who practice the magic of the sages.
  26. Haaiah
    For the winning of a law suit. Protects those who search after truth. Influences politics, diplomats, secret expeditions and agents.
  27. Jerathel
    To confound wrong-doers and liars and for deliverance from one’s enemies. Governs propagation of light, civilization. Love, peace, justice, science and arts; special affinity for literature.
  28. Seeiah
    Against infirmities and thunder, protects against fire, the ruin of buildings, falls and illnesses. Governs health, simplicity. Has much judgment.
  29. Reiiel
    Against the impious and enemies of religion; for deliverance from all enemies both visible and invisible. Virtue and zeal for the propagation of truth, will do his utmost to destroy impiety.
  30. Ornael
    Against sorrow, despair and for the acquisition of patience. Governs animal kingdom,watches over the generation of beings. Chemists, doctors, surgeons. Affinity for anatomy and medicine.
  31. Lecabel
    For the acquisition of knowledge. Governs vegetation and agriculture. Loves astronomy, mathematics and geometry.
  32. Vasariah
    Against those who attack us in court. Governs justice. Good memory, articulate.
  33. Iehuiah
    For the identification of traitors.
  34. Lehahiah
    Against anger. Known for his talents and acts, the confidence and fervor of his prayers.
  35. Chevakiah
    To regain the favor of those one has offended. Governs testaments, successions and all private financial agreements. Loves to live in peace with everyone. Loves rewarding the loyalty of those in his service.
  36. Menadel
    To retain one’s employment and to preserve one’s means of livelihood. Against calumny and for the deliverance of prisoners.
  37. Aniel
    To obtain victory and stop the siege of a city. Governs sciences and arts. Reveals the secrets of nature, inspires philosophers, sages. Distinguished savant.
  38. Haamiah
    For the acquisition of all the treasures of heaven and earth. Against fraud, weapons, wild beasts and infernal spirits. Governs all that relates to God.
  39. Rehael
    For the healing of the sick. Governs health and longevity. Influences paternal and filial affection.
  40. Ieiazel
    For the deliverance of prisoners, for consolation, for deliverance from one’s enemies. Governs printing and books. Men of letters and artists.
  41. Hahahel
    Against the impious, slanderers. Governs Christianity. Greatness of soul, energy. Consecrated to the service of God.
  42. Mikael
    For safety in travel. For the discovery of conspiracies. Concerned with political affairs, diplomatic.
  43. Veuahiah
    For the destruction of the enemy and deliverance from bondage. Love glory and the military.
  44. Ielahiah
    Success of a useful undertaking. Protection against magistrates. Trials. Protects against armies, gives victory. Fond of travel and learning. All his undertakings are crowned with success; distinguished for military capabilities and courage.
  45. Sealiah
    To confound the wicked and the proud, to exalt the humiliated and the fallen. Governs vegetation. Loves learning, much aptitude.
  46. Ariel
    To procure revelations. To thank God for the good he sends us. Discovers hidden treasure, reveals the greatest secrets of nature; causes the object of one’s desire to be seen in dreams. Strong subtle mind, new and sublime thoughts, discreet, circumspect.
  47. Asaliah
    For the praising of God and the growing towards him when he enlightens us. Governs justice, makes the truth known in legal proceedings. Agreeable character, avid for the acquisition of secret knowledge.
  48. Michael
    For the preservation of peace and the union of man and wife. Protects those who address themselves to him, gives premonitions and secret inspirations. Governs generation of beings. Avid for love, fond of walks and pleasures in general.
  49. Vehuel
    Sorrow, contrariness. For the exaltation of oneself for the benediction and glory of God. Sensitive and generous soul. Literature, jurisprudence, diplomacy.
  50. Daniel
    To obtain the mercy of God and consolation. Governs justice, lawyers, solicitors. Furnishes conclusions to those who hesitate. Industrious and active in business, loves literature and is distinguished for eloquence.
  51. Hahasiah
    For the elevation of the soul and the discovery of the mysteries of wisdom. Governs chemistry and physics. Reveals the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone and universal medicine. Loves abstract science. Devoted to the discovery of the properties of animals, plants and minerals. Distinguished in medicine.
  52. Imamiah
    Destroys the power of enemies and humbles them. Governs voyages in general, protects prisoners who turn to him and gives them the means of obtaining their freedom. Forceful, vigorous temperament, bears adversity with patience and courage. Fond of work.
  53. Nanael
    Governs the high sciences. Melancholy humor, avoids rest, meditation, well-versed in the abstract sciences.
  54. Nithael
    To obtain the mercy of God and live long. Emperor, king, and prince. Renowned for writings and eloquence, of great reputation among the learned.
  55. Mabaiah
    Beneficial for obtaining consolation and compensations. Governs morality and religion. Distinguished by good deeds and piety.
  56. Poiel
    For the fulfillment of one’s request. Governs renown, fortune and philosophy. Well esteemed by everyone for his modesty and agreeable humor.
  57. Nemmamiah
    For general prosperity and the deliverance of prisoners. Governs great captains. Drawn to the military; distinguished for activity and the courageous bearing of fatigue.
  58. Ieialel
    Protects against sorrow and care and heals the sick, especially afflictions of the eyes. Influences iron and those in commerce. Brave, frank, affinity for Venus.
  59. Harahel
    Against the sterility of women and to make children obedient to their parents. Governs treasure and banks. Printing, books. Love of learning, successful in business, money.
  60. Mizrael
    For the cure of mental illness and deliverance from those who persecute us. Virtuous, longevity.
  61. Umabel
    To obtain the friendship of a given person. Fond of travel and honest pleasures; sensitive heart.
  62. Iah-hel
    For the acquisition of wisdom. Governs philosophers, illuminati. Loves tranquility and solitude, modest, virtuous.
  63. Anianuel
    For the conversion of nations to Christianity. Protects against accidents, heals the sick. Governs commerce, banking. Subtle and ingenious, industrious and active.
  64. Mehiel
    Against adversities. Protects against rabies and wild beasts. Governs savants, professors, orators and others. Distinguished in literature.
  65. Damabiah
    Against magic spells and for the obtainment of wisdom and the undertaking of successful ventures. Governs seas, rivers, springs, sailors. Sailor; amasses a considerable fortune.
  66. Manakel
    For the appeasement of the anger of God and for the healing of epilepsy. Governs vegetation, aquatic animals. Influences dreams. Gentleness of character.
  67. Itaiel
    To obtain consolation in adversity and for the acquisition of wisdom. Influences occult science. Makes the truth known to those who call on him in their work. Enlightened requirements of the spirit of God. Fond of solitude, distinguished in higher sciences.
  68. Chabuiah
    For the preservation of health and the healing of the sick. Governs agriculture and fecundity. Fond of the countryside, hunting, gardens and all that is related to agriculture.
  69. Rochel
    To find lost or stolen objects and discover the person responsible. Distinguished in the judiciary, morals and customs of all peoples.
  70. Iabamiah
    Governs the generation of beings and phenomena of nature. Protects those who wish to progress spiritually. Distinguished by genius; one of the great lights of philosophy.
  71. Haiel
    To confound the wicked and for deliverance from those who seek to oppress us (sic).Protects those who call upon him. Influences fire. Brave.
  72. Mumiah
    A divine talisman should be prepared under favorable influences with the name of the spirit on the reverse side. Protects in mysterious operations, brings success in all things. Governs chemistry, physics and medicine. Influences health and longevity.

Each can be invoked with a particular Psalm stanza, and they do come when called.

As with any spirit if you dont have the ability to see or hear them, then just state what you need. It could be as simple as them enforcing boundaries between people, opening them up to love and mercy and so on.

This is the counterpart to the Goetia.

9 Likes

You dont have to have the sigil to make use of it, unless youre going after intermediate to advanced with evocation or invocation.

What I would recommend:
+
Lords Prayer
+
I invoke you great Angel )name), and ask you to teach me about you and your office. I thank you for (first attribute personalized for you), and thank you for (this) and thank you for (that). May there be peace between us.
+
Then just pay atention to the odd.

4 Likes

That sounds awful! However, you got out of the crap situation with your child’s father and moved to a physically safe place. That is a big deal. Give yourself credit for that. Do what you have to do to get through this time until you can get enough money together to move out on your own. Also, if you have time, look for some free education online. I’ll be happy to point out resources if you need them.

3 Likes

If he’s been on your mind, it might be because he wants to help you…

A while back I was trying so hard to win money…then I kept running into synchronicity. Asmodeus’s name kept popping up randomly…I didn’t know who that was…so I researched it. Turns out he apparently rules gambling houses in hell…and according to a bunch of other stories he’s a jinn or djinn or genie…

Coincidence? The more I learn magick, the less I believe in coincidences…so basically my point is,

If Lucifer has been on your mind then maybe you should go ahead and engage

1 Like