Life after death? Any answers from the spirits?

Has anyone asked a spirit if there is life after death and if most humans do indeed go to hell forever?
I have pondered over this all week.

4 Likes

I’ve had my own experience with the idea but not through second hand information of asking entities but rather through past life work and seeing for myself.

2 Likes

Many of us believe in reincarnation, have had spirits reveal things about our past life’s, done journeys to visit other lifetimes etc.

But if this doesn’t garner the answer you are looking for, I think we’ve had similar topics in the past, I just don’t recall off hand if a general consensus was reached, it tends to be somewhat subjective and personal.

3 Likes

^ That.

I think it depends on what you think the difference is between discarnate and incarnate spirits.

Personally, since I see them as the same except humans are spirits with physical vessels, losing a vessel is analogous to getting out of my car - I don’t die then either.

I don’t think death is much of a thing, I don’t believe in anything xtian let alone it’s hell, although you can find astral places that people invented to use as many of those, and I don’t believe in existing in the same spiritual state forever - this would be stagnation, and the universe isn’t good at the stability thing.

5 Likes

my hope is to have a nice warm throne in some place. Even if it’s in hell.

5 Likes

It’s very clear, if you just close your eyes and sit. Now, when you close your eyes there’s nothing that you can see but you are still there, right? Now, ask yourself this question, is it you who is looking through the eyes or is it only your eyes, looking at this vast creation? So, in reality, it is you who is actually looking and seeing through the window of your eyes. Even If you close the window, you still exist. That means you are much more than the body.

You also should know that this body is something that you slowly accumulated in a form of Loan that you have taken from Mother Earth, just a piece of planet. And when the time comes she wants to collect it atom by atom. Right now, what you call as yourself is your “body”, you consider this flesh to be you and yours. So, when that time comes where you will have to return this body to the Mother Earth you will be terrorised because you will think that it is you who is being taken away.

No, you’re not being taken away but only the food that you gathered the piece of earth that you gathered in the form of this body, the planet is asking it back. If only you were aware that this is only something that I have accumulated. Every moment if you are constantly aware I am not this body that I am only using it and when the time comes I’ll drop it.

If this awareness is there all the time in you life, death would just seem like a change of clothes.

Now what happens after death? You gave the body back to Mother Earth whether willingly or unwillingly. But there is also one subtler body, which is like a scaffolding. This physical body that you see is only gathering around the subtler body. So, when your physical body falls, the subtle body which generally refer to as etheric body or bliss body or whatever you call it, is still on. It still has some information but the important difference is that when you had a physical body and conscious mind you had a discriminatory capability.

So, once the physical body falls down along with your thinking mind, logical mind and a discriminatory aspect of the mind has fallen. Then there is no discrimination. You only happen by tendencies after that. Still there are some tendencies. Suppose that someone is dying, in many cultures, when someone is dying people try to create a pleasantness around the one who’s dying. Because at the moment of leaving in case the dying person is in a certain mode, like if he’s in fear mode then as soon as he loses the discriminatory mind then there is no control over the fear.

Fear arises in our lives just because of our discriminatory mind, but it also helps you to reason and get out of it. Now, if there’s no discriminatory mind then it just snowballs into paranoia. Paranoia not like as we human beings know but the paranoia which grows into a million & billion folds because there is complete absence of discriminatory mind.

But when we create pleasantness at the moment of their death. Now this pleasantness also multiplies into a million fold. Because there is no discriminatory mind. Whether is sweetness, bitterness, pleasantness, unpleasantness all of this can take on a big proportion if only there is no discriminatory mind. Once you have shed the body there is no other way, you only go by tendencies. Unless you’ve reached a certain level of awareness where you can carry a certain dimension of awareness with you.

Now whether we go to eternal hell or eternal heaven? Whatever is your quality it will snowball into something very big. If it snowballs into unpleasantness we say he’s in hell. If it snowballs into pleasantness we say he’s in heaven. Heaven and hell are not geographical places, it is a state which a person gets into.

Also, reincarnation is possible only if substantial amount of information is still stored, which we call karma. If The karmic substance is still strong then once you get out of feebleness of the energy like if you became old, energies became feeble and it rested for some time then this kind of life energy just rests for some time without too much activity. But if the energies did not become feeble but you broke the body by accident or suicide or somebody shot you, whichever way you broke the body, energies are were still intense but you left then this will take a long time to become feeble without the body and the mind. If you had a regular body and a discriminatory mind then let us say you have worked out your karma (the full cycle of this life) the next ten years and made the energies feeble. But now that you don’t have the Body then these ten years may turn into a thousand years. So this is the reason always they tell you that you should never die of suicide, you never should be murdered, accidental death is bad because now your limbo situation is long, very long. You lost your discriminatory mind and we don’t know which way you will roll and the chances of finding another womb is very little. Because you’re in a certain level of intensity that you cannot find.

So, unless you come to the right level of intensity then you are not suitable to take on a new body. That’s why if you died of old age that means energies became feeble, everything is fine with your body, you went to bed and you never woke up. Such a person may get back into another womb within 48 hours. But a person who died by breaking his body either by accident or whichever way then this person may take, we don’t know how long, depending upon what level of intensity and how much of the information is still there and worked out.

6 Likes

Deep. Thankyou for sharing such insight.

1 Like

You’ll go to a spiritual plane. Each spirit has their own spiritual planes. I am going to Lucifers. Spirits will tell you that. In fact even Ea koetting has a video on it.
If you ever played the elder scrolls think of the gods in that game. They all have their own spiritual plane they dwell in. It’s basically the same. If you do astral projection you know what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Plane or realm/home? because each spirit does not have an entire plane to themselves lol. The Gods in elder scrolls dont even have their own plane they have their own pocket realm which is vastly smaller than an entire plane, and Lucifer leads the infernal nation it’s not an entire plane.

2 Likes

In core shamanism you learm to journey to the moment of your own death, and also do psychopomp work to assist the (minority of) spirits that get stuck after death and have not passed on completely.

Generally most humans seem to do a few things, though there is no one absolute rule:

1. reincarnate, after a very short time or up to several centuries, into a new human life

2. progress entirely to some other plane, usually higher, sometimes lower (hellish, subjectively) - this can be based on choice, or that person’s overall vibrational level

3. become an intentional spirit and retain some contact with this realm, or sometimes, a different kind of realm.

… but that just covers the absolute masses, obviously magicians and mystics can and do choose different routes, such as my blood-kin VARNAXIS : Demon Of Dark Ascent.

Not all humans have human souls, either, and the afterlife experience of a non-human soul differs. Some don’t know this, some do.

I share this based on many years doing shamanic work, including psychopomp work, and including for a deceased parent and other loved ones, so this is not drawn from theory for me.

Having a strong spiritual mentor (ideally not a demon, unless you’ve lived in that current intentionally for many years) is a good way to get assistance with your own passing, and afterlife destination.

I’ve not read any other replies btw so if anything seems contradictory, that’s probably just because there’s no definitive single outcome, but this is what I have observed in people, from close family to total strangers. :+1:

8 Likes

Psycho-pomp work is really interesting, me and my bf did some of it together and he met a woman who just decided to live in the between, chose not to move on or anything just stay there. We also saw this lake that the water was just a bunch of moaning faces stuck on repeat, kind of twisted.

4 Likes

Could you tell us more about your experiences, if you are comfortable doing so?

1 Like

Not much to really go into my experiences with the idea was brought on through past life regression, I not only saw my time in those lives, I saw my time between those lives, where I went, some of the things I did as well.

2 Likes

Hopefully after death there are places with Gang bangs, hot orgies :heart:, sweating bodies, screamings of pleasure, moanings and lots of dirty talk

2 Likes

It disturbs me a bit when I see people, who can communicate with spiritual beings, “wish” to have a pleasant afterlife. I don’t understand why they don’t just make a pact/contract with a capable being to anchor themselves into a desired place… I don’t see a reason why people just let their soul destination be dictated by uncontrollable forces. Many people hate reincarnation but at the same time they let their reincarnation cycle continue as if nothing can mess with the cycle. I see some people trying to “know” their fixed destination instead of trying to “choose” their destination. I see this in many threads and I don’t really understand, maybe someone can educate me, please? And thank you.

(This is neither a vent nor a sarcasm, I’d really like to understand.)

1 Like

Who says they do? many people chose to be here, some were sent here by the very method you just suggested for a purpose by said being. There’s many reasons and ways a person goes somewhere. Some places require a being’s permission to get into one place for example Asgard, you can’t just walk in there, you are brought and allowed to be in there by Odin and his Valkyries, but Odin may choose to send you elsewhere.

4 Likes

While I got your point, there are many people (not all) act like the reincarnation cycle is inevitable, or the destination is unchoosable. I want to understand the logic because I know, from research, that there are ways to choose what one wants to become. I constantly see (some/many) people being scared of this cycle, but at the same time they are in the black magick community that teaches evocation… It seems many people don’t ever think of designing their own afterlife by asking for help from spiritual beings. Because, a few years ago when I researched about reincarnation, the first thing that came to my mind was “how can I hack it?” so I’d like to understand their logic/mind. And thank you for the answer.

1 Like

I understand, for some it might be as in some people may be bound to reincarnation for a certain amount of ‘time’ like some people feel they have one or two or so lives left to reincarnate into before they can leave the cycle.

However, the reason I feel some would be scared is because some of us are unsure, to be able to see your past lives or time between them isn’t definite that it’s true, so there are a handful who hate their life and the underlying fear that they cannot break free from it or know that what comes next affects their view which is understandable.

1 Like