Lies books tell on Goetia demon

Good morning/day brothers and sisters; gods/goddess of light and dark,

I recently sought your help on how to break protracted hex/vex done on me and some of you came through especially altruistic @shinri et al though I couldnt get the much desired desperate solution so I recoursed to a video on youtube that recommended washing unpolished Black Tourmaline with strong intent in kitchen sink and then dropping it in a jar/glass of water over night and then drinking the water the following morning. This proves to be working. Relieved significantly. Once again thank everyone here for taking out their precious time to contribute. gracias

Secondly, I have bought a number of books especially on how to use enochian magick, ars goetia, goetia demons but it abundantly appears those books are merely selling abstract bull crab, untested theories on magickal cock tails and tales.

please who experientially knows any reliably source/material/books that provide safe guide to successfully call on Goetia demons especially Andras and Belial/Sitri?

Cosmic blessings Fam!

yours truly humble disciple

5 Likes

You don’t like books because they are relatively superficial, there are posts on here but I’m worried you may not get anywhere with those, what have you tried so far please?

5 Likes

multiple stones are toxic for water method. Havent done it to my BT stones but I hope you researched that first.

2 Likes

E.A.'s books are my favorite. Check out Evoking Eternity. You can get it on Kindle now for really cheap, or just pick up the complete works. They’re all good.

2 Likes

I believe Black Tourmaline is safe with that if I remember correctly. Luckily for him.

But yes your warning is very valid and should be heeded.

2 Likes

I have some stones that are poisonous to even handle. Its surprising the list of toxic stones. Hail Google!

3 Likes

I have a hand full of those kinds too.

Actualy my crystal ball has Cinnabar suspended in it. It’s rather beautiful. It is safe as is, but would be very dangerous if ever damaged.

2 Likes

Cinnabar is the crystalline form of Mercury.

1 Like

gorgeous stone. I have a breathtaking orpiment.

1 Like

Someday, Id like to have it set, safely, into a ring or pendant.

1 Like

Oh :grin: been wanting to get my hands on one of those. Such a beautiful orange!

2 Likes

Love at first sight!

2 Likes

Oh I bet it was.

1 Like

I think Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield is an excellent resource on Goetia, for beginners and experts alike. I personally have found that the addition of the demon’s companion Shem angel and angelic emissaries to be very beneficial to the quality of results, as in a way it’s almost like getting four different spirits to help with just one ritual, though the results are still clearly demonic in nature and quality.

If you aren’t comfortable with angels or have other preferred methods, you may still find the book helpful. The powers of each demon are described succinctly yet with enough detail to gain a clear insight into what the demon is generally skilled at, though there is enough ambiguity to allow you to discover the full breadth of their powers.

Further, the words of power that are chanted may be of interest as well. There are four words (I believe all taken from Shorshei ha-Shemot), each of which help alter your consciousness and lower you into the theta-gamma sync, expand your perceptions, brighten you in the astral, and break down barriers obscuring your astral senses. I’ve used these words prior to summoning Calvarnia, a demon of wealth, pleasure, and fear, who is not of the 72 Goetic demons, and have found them to be effective there as well.

If you vibe more with E.A.'s methods then Evoking Eternity would be more up your alley, but again you may find this book especially helpful for its descriptions of the powers, and perhaps its advice on magickal practice too.

And thank you for the shout-out, I’ve been taking a few days away from magick to unwind and allow some internal things I’ve been working through to unfold, but I’m glad to be back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dear beautiful at heart Mam, madam, goddess,
i’m reluctantly saying you are utterly wrong.
To say I’m a book warm is an understatement. Spent a great deal of money on magickal books.
I have almost all of mainstream goetia and related books; popular kaballah related books; almost all of aleister crowley’s book, all of ISrael regardie books, ALL of gallery of magick collections, all Geof gray’s books to mention a few. I have at least 53 books on magick in my collection in print and ebook.
Done due diligence in that regard. Mam, kindly give credit where its due. Blessings

bless up! Merry Xmas in advance.

1 Like

You can’t say they are lies perse. Is the writers bias and how they perceive them. As a devoted Christian asmodeos seems as a curropter who inspires lust. A sorcerer see it as an ally to get laid. Is a diferen view point on their abilities.

2 Likes

Make a compelling argument. Not just “I have a bunch of books so I disagree” that just don’t cut it.

3 Likes

i am equally a christian. so you should understand my situation better. kindly Proffer me with better remedy if you dont mind. what method has practically and safely worked for you in respect to dealing with an enemy, seduction and other related spell? what source can you beat your cheat and say it practically works?

merry xmas in advance bro/sis.

kindly help proffer solution while you can. SIr/Madam frivolity, trivia are needless