Liber Scientia

It used in strengthen any types of seal or?

it looks so simple but terrible one

You mean the incantation? NO. It’s not for any type of seals. If you attach the incantation to some Pentacles of Solomon and make it into a seal, a skull with deep dark flame will appear and scare you if you have enough protection, but hurt you if you are without a potent protection.

The recipes, words of power and incantation for each Pentacles, talismans, Invocation are not the same.

3 Likes

Can use another line color???

what mystical character we should add that will waken the Spirits whose names are written on the symbol?

1 Like

Welcome @ccinatti It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, ares of interest, etc:

intro3

Pls it looks like some of the words you wrote on the paper were cut off during the capture , I mean the paper you wrote on at the very top of it. Or if it’s complete too let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome @Fbills It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

to bless : which hand should I hold it with : Right or Left ?

Will this this seal give hearing and sight via crystal ball to those who have no senses?

Ohunmo is better than ariran, iriran. Except if you can get the ariran that works with angels.

Becareful what you ask for because you will just get it, and you may not like it.

Have you had any spells/art where you only use the local incantation or a seal you prepare to be tweaked and it also bring you awesome results?

Also, what magic art have you tweaked to be use to stop bullet penetration, knife penetration or bottle penetration from the physical body?

can I use liquid soap ? can I ask about specific something ?

@luxfero
Do you have any more talismans, or charms that you can show us?

I am interested in Abramelin’s Book Squares pertaining to love and sex. Specifically, No. 4 (For Love by a Maiden) and No. 14 (With a Woman)

And the money squares, the SEGOR (SEQOR) square, the KONEH square, and the CESEP (PESEP) square.

2 Likes

Omg, its boomm. I dont know technique like this… If its not burden you, can you make a talisman to lucid dream or astral travel???

Hi can you tell me what the mystical names is? Or its not for public?

So, this is mine. I will bring feedback…

I added the incantation you suggested, " Mo di papa-nla tin jo torun-torun, mod…" at the back.

2 Likes

Well done. There is energy in there. Very active.

1 Like

On to the next…

I plan on using the one which employs the guidance of Demons but still I haven’t find the substitute of “Antiti”…

I think I have found the substitute for Antiti, with neither sweet nor foul smell. Now I’m going to work on that beautiful seal…:blush:

I wish I could use that of the holy Angels too, but some words aren’t seen clearly.