Liber NOX

my understanding of liber nox is from peter carroll’s book liber null & psychonaut. in it, he covers five areas of nox (sex magick). they all have one thing in common, which he calls ecstasy (orgasm as a path to enlightenment).

the five areas he covers are
: mindset via random belief and transmogrification
: cosmological sigilization via the alphabet of desire
: practical magick via sorcery (radionics and chaosphere work)
: soul travel with the double (ba and ka)
: reincarnation via red, white, or black rite walk-ins

i have not seen much other information given on this form of lhp magick and would be interested in hearing from any who have walked this path, or plan to.

2 Likes

It is a must

Must - Read you say :wink:

it is my belief that magick takes in the following areas:
: mindset
: intent/outcomes
: greater magick
: lesser magick
: reviews and probability pathway working

the five areas carroll covers are
: mindset via random belief and transmogrification
: cosmological sigilization via the alphabet of desire
: practical magick via sorcery (radionics and chaosphere work)
: soul travel with the double (ba and ka)
: reincarnation via red, white, or black rite walk-ins

when you combine the two
: mindset is covered superficially.
: intent and outcome is mentioned in the alphabet of desire.
: greater magick is covered as sorcery, soul travel, and reincarnation.
: lesser magick is not covered at all.
: review and probability pathways aren’t covered at all.

i would like someone who has done chaos magick in depth to one day turn liber nox into a fully working liber. there are many hidden secrets there.

and when i say someone who has done chaos magick in depth, i don’t mean the modern day ravey type of jokester chaos magick. i mean the original dark path of the early 80s days or the hard scientific way of doing the tech that carroll does it now.

Why don’t you turn it into a fleshed out workbook, fool? Why would you wait for someone else to do something you want? Step up to the plate, mate.

WP,

spot on…as usual

cos i don’t have the experience to do it and i don’t believe in magickal theory.

ars goetia demon bathin teaches most of these things. i guess nobody has gotten around to this, or maybe they did but would rather keep silent.

if i get a chance to evoke bathin to explain liber nox, i will post my findings. otherwise i leave the invitation open for more experienced chaotes to show their findings and conclusions.