LHP Yoga - Vamacara

Yes, anyone practicing it? If I recall good, normal yoga directs kundalini through the six chakras (root, sexual organs, solar plexus, hearth chakra, throat and 3rd eye) till the seventh (the crown) and makes oneself to become One with God.

Yet the LHP version makes the kundalini directs through almost the same path, but takes another direction at some point, so you become a god separated from God. Experiencies?

Sounds very interesting!. Can you recommend any sources on that subject?

[url=http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/1073-Left-Hand-Path/page2]http://www.symbolicliving.com/forum/showthread.php/1073-Left-Hand-Path/page2[/url]

Iā€™ve read this somewhere else, canā€™t remember if in Michael W. Fordā€™s books or Thomas Karlsson, Iā€™ll check later, on to work

Thomas karlssonā€¦ Try looking up tantra the path to ecstasy(I think)ā€¦ you can find copies floating around the web if you are low on cash and if I remember correctly dragon rouge recommended it as a good reference material for more obscure text

There are three Chakras in the back of the head, Karlsson talks about them in Qaballah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic. I donā€™t have it with me this second but Iā€™ll post them when I can get to the book.

The three hidden chakras are Golata, Lalata and Lalana. They are hidden in the back of the head. When the Kundalini has fully awakened and the force of it has caused the Ajna chakra to burn with its force can they be found. These three chakras require the blessings of Kali to be opened and can make one a god while still in their own body.

2 Likes

there are more than those three.

the minor head chakras are the golata, talana, lalata, manas, soma, and the sahasrara with the sri inside sahasrara.

also, the bindu chakra (referred to as zeā€™al elsewhere on this board, and also known as the alta major or chandra chakra) unites with the major ajna and sahasrara and activates the minor golata, talana, lalata, manas, soma, and sri inside the sahasrara to open the portal for bioelectromagnetism to flow downward from the upper chakras above the head through the 8th chakra above the sahasrara.

[quote=ā€œthe fool, post:7, topic:1384ā€]there are more than those three.

the minor head chakras are the golata, talana, lalata, manas, soma, and the sahasrara with the sri inside sahasrara.

also, the bindu chakra (referred to as zeā€™al elsewhere on this board, and also known as the alta major or chandra chakra) unites with the major ajna and sahasrara and activates the minor golata, talana, lalata, manas, soma, and sri inside the sahasrara to open the portal for bioelectromagnetism to flow downward from the upper chakras above the head through the 8th chakra above the sahasrara.[/quote]

Gentlemen,

Donā€™t forget, during any of these practices, to keep your tongue gently touching your palate to ā€œcompleteā€ the circuit. From my experience, I was taught this in:

1. Tajiquan
  2. Taoist meditation methods
  3. Buddhist meditation methods that I fucked with: Tibetan Bon Dzochen, so far all the southeast Asian schools - Anapanasati/Vipassana etc
  4. Iyengar yoga

No, I donā€™t calim to be an expert in any of the stated, I know more about the Thai Forest Tradition of Buddhism/Meditation because thatā€™s my main meditation discipline and has been for a solid 3 years.

My point from the above is not to impress everyone, but to just show that ALL these ā€œdifferentā€ yet kinda the same ā€˜schoolsā€™ know about completing the electrical circuit within the body.

Mantak chiaā€™s work on Taoist Microcosmic Orbit clearly shows this. From his school, itā€™s only important to activate the major ones and the rest will take care of themselves.

However, it all comes back to personal experience.

Lately, Iā€™ve just been getting back to the basics. Just focusing on the major points (including the Zeā€™alā€¦please see my post concerning the Zeā€™al). so farā€¦so good!

itā€™s a combination of a variety of factors. kundalini yoga uses kriyas (combinations of asanas/mudras, bandhas, pranayama and mantras to go into theta-gamma sync. negative energies are grounded using what swami sitchananda calls vitriol. after all, if you are going to be an electrical rod, you have to balance your pingala and ida nadis to prepare to send black sn energy through your shushumna. grounding yourself sends blockage energy downward and clears your path to receive energy. it also opens up your chakras to raise bioelectromagnetism from the black sun of tartaros and send it upward through your shushumna column into your head chakras. the golden triangle (bindu, ajna, and sahasrara chakras) are activated and unified. and then bioelectromagnetic energy is fed into the sahasrara from the chakras above to open it with the energies of the black sun. when the sahasrara is opened, the bioelectromagnetic energy of the white sun above (the soul chakra) flows DOWNWARD through you to unite with the energy of the black sun below, which is the kundalini chakra and also the energy of the center of the earth. this throws off scalar waves from inside of your body in order to develop amrita (ararita of western magick; amrita means immortality), in other words, to be come a living god. from there that energy is applied to whatever means you want it to be applied to.

to my current (incomplete) level of understanding that is the yoga form of enlightenment, and i am sure i will need much further clarification because iā€™m very new at this, but there you go.

i may be wrong about this but i believe that the understanding of rhp and lhp yoga chakras is completely different.

in the lhp at least on the sinister path, there are seven infernal chakras located in the lower torso and the legs. they are the
: atala chakra in the hips and ruling fear
: vitala chakra in the thighs and ruling anger
: sutala chakra in the knees and ruling jealousy
: talatala chakra in the calves and ruling confusion
: rasatala chakra in the ankles and ruling abusiveness and bigotry
: mahatala in the upper feet and ruling theft and treachery
: patala chakra in the soles of the feet and ruling malice.

in the western magickal tradition i think that sending bioelectromagnetic energy into these sinister chakras is akin to traversing the tree of death through daā€™ath or duat. it leads to nightmare visions and the eventual presencing of sinister currents in real life. but i guess itā€™s down to your aim, isnā€™t it? do you want to create harmony in the world we live in, or disorder? itā€™s all up to you really, once you know the secret of empowering yourself with the combination of the black sun below and the white sun above.

[quote=ā€œMode_439, post:8, topic:1384ā€]Gentlemen,

Donā€™t forget, during any of these practices, to keep your tongue gently touching your palate to ā€œcompleteā€ the circuit. From my experience, I was taught this in:

1. Tajiquan
  2. Taoist meditation methods
  3. Buddhist meditation methods that I fucked with: Tibetan Bon Dzochen, so far all the southeast Asian schools - Anapanasati/Vipassana etc
  4. Iyengar yoga

[ā€¦] ALL these ā€œdifferentā€ yet kinda the same ā€˜schoolsā€™ know about completing the electrical circuit within the body.[/quote]

you said it best. as far as iā€™m concerned, the chinese esoteric tradition is both more thorough and complete than anything iā€™ve come across in the west or in asia.

keep in mind that chinese alchemy is built entirely around uniting with the dragon currents in the earth and uniting them with the energy of the stars. there is no such thing as rhp chinese magick, it is ALL lhp.

as china ascends and the daoist masters come out of the woodwork, western magick will get a needed schooling and learn a LOT about presencing dark energies.

1 Like

You awakening my interest in Mantak Chia guys, saving this thread to my pc, very interesting

ā€œYou awakening my interest in Mantak Chia guysā€
_YA

I donā€™t care what anyone says about Chia. My experiences with his material has been good. One of his mentors was the White Cloud Hermit from the White Cloud Monastery in Chinaā€¦do your research manā€¦Chiaā€™s the real deal.

Chiaā€™s material on Taoist Energy practices have been out since 1979, 80, 81 I believe? Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming I highly recommend along with Michael Tse (Wild Goose Qi Gong & Golden Bell Cover), and Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson.

I respect Dr. Johnsonā€™s material as well (I have all but two of his books I believe) but his material is a little harder to read than the other guysā€¦and heā€™s American!!!

I donā€™t know, just my experienceā€¦but you really canā€™t go wrong. Also, in Taoist Black Magick Dr. Johnson discusses a LOT of LHP practices like energy vamping etc.

P.S.,

I would recommend you do your due diligence regarding these Tantric practices too. Different strokes for different folks!

All of these paths will lead you to the same placeā€¦it just depends on that which resonates with YOU the best :slight_smile:

Also, what is ā€œgood normalā€ yoga? I practice Iyengar Yoga mainly for my body alignment and to assist in my power flowing into this fleshy vessel. All these paths will get you were you want to go. Yogi Bhajan would be someone I would certainly look into.

[url=http://www.yogibhajan.org/main/]http://www.yogibhajan.org/main/[/url]

The Taoist science is extremely thorough, and the available information on it is a lot wider than that presented with Indian Yoga. Indian Yoga is a LOT more secretive, but even with this, you can find a lot out there that can get you to a place where you can learn it from rather human or spiritual sources. Mantak Chia is the first experience I had, and was the first significant experience I had with energy work. I mean, it maybe took 2 days of half-assed, confused meditation before the thing just said, ā€œOk, now you will be doing it for real.ā€ It kind of learned itself, because I donā€™t really know what I did.

I just started reading Dr. Johnsonā€™s Nei Gong and Wai Gong, and I like the presentation so far. Itā€™s a 600+ page book, so at least he doesnā€™t try to skip out on this book per se. However, I would say that if I hadnā€™t read Chia, I might not have had an idea of how to work with it. So like Mode is saying, due diligence will be able to help you get the practices you need.

At some point, I would say that direct tutelage, either from a person or a particular spirit, would be advised. However, doing the basic work can help you find that direct tutelage. You might not think it, but energy work is not as hard as it may seem, and that energy work improves things like concentration. Itā€™s not even to me because of the concentration you need to do the energy work, but rather that having more energy increases focus, visualization, and altered state ability.

I got a lot of Bhajan publications, and his stuff is pretty decent in terms of the what he offers. Again, I would read up to try to figure out how to put the stuff together, but the exercises I have done from him are pretty good. Sat Nam Kriya is one that is hugely referred by Bhajan, and as simple as it appears, it is very demanding, and very legit. Bhajan, for itā€™s simplicity, is also not necessarily beginner work, especially if you are not comfortable doing asanas.

In terms of literature that encompasses a fuller spectrum, I would say Bihar Yoga books would be the best geared toward a magician if you want an outline that addresses theory, but also substantial practice. None of it is all that secret, but utilizing it could easily find you in the manner of greatly benefiting skills like divination, evocation, and other skills so that you could learn the secret Tantra.

Like Daoist work, Tantraā€™s roots are shamanic, so itā€™s all really there for exercising vasts amounts of magical power. The difference between Taoist and Indian work is that even with Indian Tantra, there is the pervasive fear or dissuasion towards utilizing power within many (not all) modes of the practice. Although Daoist Alchemy also teaches to be somewhat attached from powers, you are at the same time encouraged to learn them and use them whenever it makes sense to. But if you start with the tools we have, we could easily evoke or set up some other magic operation that would create the scenario where we could learn the exact type of Tantra or Alchemy we would need to gain the things we want from them. Either road takes you to some bad ass places, and that badassery can start almost immediately. Iā€™m not even close to secretly initiated into anything, and the stuff is still mad ā€œDY-NO-MIITTEE!!ā€ If you have some sort of direction to why you are doing the work, you will often find yourself with a teacher or the appropriate knowledge well before you attempt a direct application

the daoist work is extraordinarily deep and comes in layers. if you really strip it all down to the basic, what you are doing is using controlled breath to draw earth and astral energies into your body and combining them to increase your bioelectric potential to its highest level. true, humans may not have enough bioelectromagnetism to stun animals the way an eel does, but thatā€™s kind of the aim of it all when you really think of it. youā€™re just turning yourself into an electric rod pretty much

This thread has really got me interested in Chinese sorcery/alchemy. I found a lot of Montak Chias work online, does anyone have any suggestions for other books for someone just beginning? Iā€™m interested in Jerry A. Johnsons work, do you recommend any of his books? Iā€™m curious as to how good they are before I shell out such a ridiculous amount of money for themā€¦

Dear V.X.23,

A few years back, I had some email correspondences with Dr. J.A. Johnson, he first recommended that I start with ALL the medical QiGong books that he published through the American medical QiGong Society I believe???

He told me to first get familiar with that material, then, go on and study Daoist Magic. Now, depending on your background he may tell you something completely different. Mind you, my experience was ok and limited only because of the extremely difficult time getting and finding Daoist Magickal implements and such. The Altar itself is so extremely complex, hell, I was even calling and emailing the University of Pittsburgh dept of Asian studies asking them where I could get this shitā€¦just part of my journey howeverā€¦but I still retained all this knowledge!!!

You may also want to research Daoist Exercism and Daoist Thunder Magic.

See the links below friend:

[url=http://www.qigongmedicine.com/]http://www.qigongmedicine.com/[/url]

[url=http://daoistmagic.com/]http://daoistmagic.com/[/url]

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Conditions-Taoist-Thunder-ABHANDLUNGEN-MORGENLANDES/dp/3447055936]http://www.amazon.com/Conditions-Taoist-Thunder-ABHANDLUNGEN-MORGENLANDES/dp/3447055936[/url]

Prof. Reiter was very helpful too!

he has other books pertaining to Daoist Arts

I have all but 2 of J.A.Jā€™s books. They arenā€™t hardback or prettyā€¦just black and white. You are paying for the content, and, the content is the real fucking deal man.

On his website I would recommend reading his C.Vā€¦heā€™s the real deal. One of the only Western full fledged completely ordained Daoist Priests. Heā€™s been doing this shit for 40yrs +.

If I lived in Californiaā€¦iā€™d study with him directly, then, drive over to Utah and study with Mr. K!!!

Hey Mode, have you had the chance to get through any of the exercises outlined in the actual practice? I only got through the 1st Medical Book, then went into the Nei Gong and Wai Gong book. I have to say, when I read Mantak Chiaā€™s stuff, I didnā€™t give myself a chance to actually study the spiritual anatomy all that well. I felt that there were similarities to Indian Yoga, but I honestly was too impatient to look into it in-depth. I wanted to see what I could do with both, but it wasnā€™t until practicing the Indian methods (it was just what I was given) that any of the Daoist stuff starting making any sense. Now, itā€™s easy to understand the writingsā€¦ no substitute for practice I guess.

From my experience, Chiaā€™s stuff was much easier than JAJā€™s to tackle. What really helped also are the DVDā€™s from Tao Garden.

So yes, I did go through the exercises, I did them diligently for several months before I 'felt" anything.