LHP Initiation by Anewbiz

Not sure if General Discussion is where I should post this. I’ve be been watching YouTube videos by Anewbiz. Has anyone seen his initiation into the LHP? What are your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Hey! I have seen some videos of his. I have reached out to him for ritual for hire. He hasn’t gotten back to me directly however it seems like there is a bot or someone else sorting through his emails. I would say that his channel is legit but that it’s mainly used for money and nothing else. This is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. That sucks that he hasn’t responded. Have you tried his initiation?

1 Like

No. I have not tried it. I personally wouldn’t recommend it from someone who seems like they care more about money than spreading knowledge.

2 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

Its not necessary to do that but if you are serious you should do that. I did this to with Lucifer at the beginning,there are other initiation which I find very potent,you can do with Lucifer or Satan if you like.

This is the link Lucifer Satan Initiation Ritual: Into The Left Hand Path - YouTube

1 Like

I will watch this right now, thanx!! I was just sitting here wondering if it HAS to be Azazel, Leviathan, Astaroth, & Lucifer…

1 Like

Usually is Lucifer or Satan,but you can change and do that with other entity as well if you feel more comfortable.

1 Like